MIA: Where is she?!

Guy Problems
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10:43 am

Moyeon looked through the files on her desk, sighing at the thought of the many paperwork that she must finish. "Aish!" She cried, running her hands messily through her hair. "When does it end?!" She glared at her desk, before resigning herself to sit and throw her head back on her chair, phone in hand.

Minutes passed by, Moyeon remained unmoving from her position, even beginnning to fall asleep. 

After a while, the doctor fell into slumber, only to be rudely awaken by someone taking her from her seat roughly. Shaken and surprised, the doctor could barely bite her tongue back from cursing. Instead, she settled for a murderous glare at her assailant, whilst being led to the elevator with haste. "What the hell?!"

2:37 pm

RIIIINNNGGGG RIIIINNNNGGG RIIIIINNNNGGG!

The young man answered the call with a wide smile. "Oh, hyung!" He beamed. "It's been a while, what's up?"

"Chi Hoon-ah," The caller began. "Have you seen Doctor Kang?" He asked, irritation coming over him. "She's not answering any of my calls."

The young doctor's smile faltered. "I did....earlier. She said she was going to work on some paperwork before her next surgery...But that was about three hours ago." He stated. "I haven't seen her since. I'll check if she has any surgeries today." He promised, walking towards a computer. "The hospital seems awfully quiet, though."

"Would you have any idea where she is?" The soldier asked, worried. "I haven't spoken to her since last night..."

The doctor shook his head, tapping away at the keyboard. "If she's not at the hospital and you don't know where she is, then no one really does." He smiled sheepishly, scratching the back of his head. "Ah!" He exclaimed, scrolling on an open page. "She has two surgeries today..." He began. "There's one right now, but it seems that someone else is covering for her..."

Yoo Shi Jin remained silent, thinking of where his girlfriend had run off to. "Alright," He sighed. "I'll be at the hospital in half an hour."

"Okay, hyung." The young man grinned. "I can help you look for Moyeon Sunbae when you get here."

3:00 pm

Shi Jin got to the hospital as quickly as he could, immediately looking around the lobby for signs of his beloved doctor. 

"Hyung!" Chi Hoon called from behind him, jogging in his direction.

The soldier gave him a curt nod. "Any news?" He asked, brows furrowing in irritation and worry.

Chi Hoon frowned, shaking his head. "I went into her office--" He paused. "All her things are there but not her."

Wordlessly, Shi Jin started for the elevator. "We'll secure the scene." He said simply, the young doctor in tow.

The young man nodded and followed quickly, entering the elevator quietly. "Do you think....." He began quietly, hesitating as the severity of the situation dawned on him. "Moyeon Sunbae's okay, right?" He asked, worry coating his voice. "I-It's not like someone w-would harm her, right?" He tried to smile. "Moyeon Sunbae's one of the nicest people I know...." His voice faded into a whisper, head falling.

Shi Jin said nothing, silently wishing nothing bad had happened.

DING!

 

The two walked into the office slowly, as Shi Jin assessed the scene. As Chi Hoon had said earlier, her bag and coat was still present.

Clicking his tongue in utter frustration, Shi Jin tried calling her phone. Not long after, the familiar tune rang through the still room.

Chi Hoon's face fell. "I-It's her phone!" He exclaimed looking through the room in a state of panic.

Shi Jin followed the sound to the bottom of her book shelf. Putting his phone back into his pocket, he picked her phone up and clutched it in his hand tightly, cursing under his breath. "Someone took her.." He said quietly.

The young doctor's eyes widened, running a hand through his hair, flustered and frightened. "H-How?" He asked. "Moyeon Sunbae...."

The solider stood up, expression hard. "We'll figure it out." He began, dialing someone on his phone. "But we'll need some help." He said, looking for cameras.

3:15 pm

Seo Dae Young looked straight ahead, left hand on the wheel, with a blank expression. "You shouldn't have come if you were going to be mad the whole time." He said, eyes never leaving the road.

Myeong Joo glared at him. "Yah!" She scolded. "Of course I'm mad! Shi Jin Sunbae just ruined our date!" She looked away, arms crossed in front of her chest. "And why wouldn't I come?" She muttered, sneaking a look his way. "The whole point of the date was to be with you..."

Dae Young couldn't help the smile coming to his lips. 

...And Myeong Joo couldn't help but fall for him even more.

3:30 pm

"Salute!" Choi Woo Geun stood upright, saluting his squadron leader. "Choi Woo Geun reporting--"

Shi Jin quickly dismissed the man's salute. "There's no need for that." He said. "We're not on an official mission."

The soldier nodded and stepped back. "Understood, sir."

"Where's Seo Dae Young?" He asked quietly, watching the door.

Almost immediately, the man in question walked through the door, Lt. Yoon in tow. 

"What seems to be the problem?" She asked, as soon as she walked into the room. Looking around, she added, "Why are we in Moyeon Sunbae's office?"

"I need your help." The squadron leader said frankly. "Dr. Kang's been taken."

Seo Dae Young straightened. "What's the situation?"

"According to the CCTV outside her office and the elevator, Dr. Kang was taken by two men in suits." He handed his friend the tablet with the video from the CCTV. "The two were in and out of her office in less than 15 seconds." He began. "It's unclear if the two are armed, but they dragged her towards the elevator and reached the top floor before taking the stairs and heading towards the rooftop."

Seo Dae Young played the video for confirmation, Myeong Joo watching from his shoulder.

"Yah!" The doctor yelled as one of the two men dragged her towards the elevator. "What the hell?"

The two remained silent, as the doctor began to struggle. One held her tightly by the arm, while the other stood in front. 

Frustrated, the doctor began yelling p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter