My Snobby Girl

Guy Problems
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi there! This is the first time I'm writing a fic about everyone's beloved Song-Song couple. :)

I hope you guys would like it!

Please leave a comment on how I did and on what things I need to work on.

So please, read and review!

"Yah! You can't really be upset over that, now can you?"

The young man continued to walk silently with a dark expression, hands in his pocket. I'm not letting you off that easy....He thought darkly to himself.

"Shi Jin-ah~" She sang, poking his arm lightly as she acted cute in front of him. "Don't be jealous~" She cooed. "You're the only man I like, remember?"

"Ani," He finally said, stopping in his tracks and turning to his girlfriend with a slightly annoyed look. "You keep saying that, but you were totally just letting that guy flirt with you." 

Quickly, she hooked her left arm in his right and snuggled close. "It was one-sided." She stated, pulling him along as she began to walk. "I wasn't flirting back." She said, looking up to him with an innocent look.

"Aish..." Still annoyed, the man roughly freed his hand from his grasp and walked away.

This action simply earned him a giggle from the star surgeon as she followed him close behind. Not too long after, she quickly caught up and walked beside him.

The Squadron Leader remained silent.

"By the way, did you know that Sgt. First Class Kim Ki Bum asked Nurse Choi out on a date?" Mo Yeon quipped, breaking through the silence.

Quite amused, Shi Jin turned his head her way. "Really?" He asked in disbelief. "Wah~ That kid has the nerve to ask her out even though he's about to be deployed again...." He mused, turning back to the busy street. "Since when were they a thing?"

She shrugged, stuffing her cold hands in her pockets. "Everyone was surprised when he came and asked her out." She looks at him. "Aren't they just cute?" She grinned.

He turns to her with a goofy grin. "But we're even cuter, don't you think?" He asked, nudging her playfully and lightly.

She rolled her eyes. "Pabo..." She said. "We're not cute..."

"Oh?" He began, a bit disappointed. "I thought we were..." He mumbled.

She gave the man a sly smile. "We're hot~" She grinned.

The man quickly found himself grinning along with her. "Ohhh~" He mused happily, putting his hand out to her for their traditional fist bump. "Hot and y couple." He chirped.

"Hot and y~" She confirmed, happily greeting his fist with hers in a fist bump.

The young man watched her lovingly before shoving his hands back into the pockets of his pants, walking along with her quietly.

After a while, the doctor turned to him with a playful smile, pinching his cheek quite hard, earning a surprised and pained yelp from the special forces leader.

"Yah, yah, yah!" The man cried out, hands reaching out to hers to try and stop her.

"Aigoo..." The woman cooed, shoving her hand back into her pocket. "You're so cute." She grinned. "Specially, when you're all jealous like you were earlier..."

He looked at her with a slightly annoyed expression as he tended to his cheek. "You shouldn't be making your boyfriend jealous, regardless." He pouted.

She looked at him with feigned surprise. "I wasn't trying to." She retorted. "Besides, he was a classmate from college." She sighed. "I didn't really know him well back then, but it's never too late to make new friends, right?" She grinned playfully.

Shi Jin clicked his tongue in annoyance, remembering the events of ealier.

"Really?" She asked in surprise and disbelief. "Did he really say he'll do it tonight?"

The soldier nodded cheerily, playing with the straw of his drink. "He thought it wasn't time yet, but, heh," He scoffed playfully, resting his chin on his locked hands. "A smart, handsome man convinced him that it's already high time." He smirked.

"Oh~" The doctor smiled happily. "I'm betting that smart and handsome man has a beautiful and successful girlfriend, right?" She said, poking his shoulder lightly.

The young man gave her a coy smile. "y, too." He winked. "y when she smiles, laugh, and glares."

The woman glowed and grinned. "Really?" She asked jokingly.

He took a sip from his drink, before answering her with a slightly serious tone. "Really."

The two shared a loving smile in comfortable silence.

"Mo Yeon?" A voice called out, waking the two lovers from their reverie. "Kang Mo Yeon?"

The young woman turned to her caller with unmasked surprise, as the soldier watched on unamused. 'Another one.' He thought bitterly.

"Il Woo-ssi?" She called out in surprise.

"'Il Woo-ssi'?" Her boyfriend repeated, still watching on unamused, arms crossed in front of his chest as he leaned back in his chair.

The man smiled and walked to their table happily. "Ah, Kang Mo Yeon!" He cheered, taking a seat with them. "It's been a long time..." He said, completely unminding the man who sat across from her. "You still look beautiful." He smiled.

Mo Yeon can only smile, though a bit uncomfortable, in return. "Yes, it's been a while..." She agreed.

Yoo Shi Jin continued to watch the man who has completely dismissed his presence, silently killing him in his thoughts.

"I've seen you on T.V more than a few times." He began. "You're quite famous nowadays, aren't you?" He smiled, trying to lean closer to her side.

The young doctor, noticing the dark aura coming from the other end of the table, smiled apologetically at the unamused man. 

Seeing his girlfriend's expression, the soldier glared at their uninvited guest. "Excuse me," He began, leaning forward, arms crossed atop the table. "I'm Yoo Shi Jin." He introduced himself grimly, after finally gaining the ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter