8 double trouble

Bread, Ice Cream & You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bom fans herself everytime she remember about how Seunghyun acts that morning. Thanks God now his parents are back, which she is sure they ditched Seunghyun for second honeymoon, so he's not coming anymore. Because of he is still does, she's not sure how she will act in front of him. Who doesn't nervous when a guy pinned a girl, talking so close until she could felt his breath on her cheek.


Wait, did I just consider him as a man?


Bom shakes her head, maybe when she shakes it the thought will fall. Plus she needs to focus on Dongwook now. He will be away for one week, for a winter training with his baseball team. She wants to bid him a goodbye. Maybe give him a shawl that she already spray her perfume on it. But then she notice that shawl is not needed on the training. They'll just work out and sweat. Right?


So she decides to just show up in front of the bus, waiting for him with a smile. That is the best presents he will receive, on her innocent mind.






"Oppa.." She waves enthustiastically.


Dongwook notices her them walks to her. He receives a box of suplement drink that she bought, "you don't have to do this, Bom-ah."


"I wish you can get through the training!"


He smiles. "Thank you. I need to go back to my team now."


"Sure!"


"That was awkward." She mumbles after he's gone. "Eigoo.. Why is today so cold."


Actually since the thing on last christmas, he is not contacting her anymore. Just a simple texts but nothing more. He didn't even show up on the new years party. She's too overwhelmed by that night and didn't notice that actually he's just being nice to her. She should've know that before this.


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter