10 - last 3

Bread, Ice Cream & You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seunghyun always gives her a creep lately. Once he even showed up on her campus, take her to a dinner, stay with her in the library until late. Basicly, he treats her well and that's so unlike him. He even glared at every boys who looked at her. When he met Dongwook, he tried to fight him. Thanks to In-na's big mouth he knew everything.


Today is not an exception, he is already in front of the library, waiting for her. But at the same time flirts with some girls. Bom rolls her eyes when she happened to sees that. She walks pass him. But he catch her and still can get through inside the library with her.


"Have you eat?"


"Don't talk to me."


He is being obedient, follows her around when she's looking for books then sit on the study chair. He sits next to her of course. Playing with his phone, doodling on her book.


"If you have such a free time why don't you study, too. You said you want to get in here. How many times do you skip night class?" She says in the middle of making notes.


"So you want to tutoring me?"


She shook her shoulder. He moves his chair closer to her, getting a closer look of her face. His fingers are eager to pinch her cheek, her hair, but he doesn't want te be the reason why the library is destroyed. Angry Bom is a no no.


"Did I do something wrong? You're ignoring me."


"I just talked to you."


"But you're not smiling."


Bom is always says what's in her mind so when she decided to be in silence must be there's something wrong. He can't do much since it's a public area and you need to stay silent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter