2

Bread, Ice Cream & You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note:

I don't really know about school/campus life in Korea but I tried my best to write it as I googled it XD

And also.. Bom's campus is Yonsei, if any of you is Yonsei's or know about Yonsei, please bear my point of view of the college area XD

And also (too many 'and also'), I don't really give much thoughts when I'm writing this story. Like I wrote 12 chapters in three days XD

Hope you enjoy it, guys!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

"Morning, Noona. You're early today.." Greets Seunghyun when he sees her in the bus stop. Indeed because of the finals coming and she needs to borrow a book before it's gone. She gives him a little smile, her body and brain still can't function properly this early morning.


"Bus is here." He pulls Bom and quickly finds his way to the sit behind along with his friends. But Bom chose to stand because she needs to change the bus at the next two stops.


When she steps down the bus she is surprised by the sight of Dongwook.


"Bom-ah!" He calls her, with a short and windbreaker it looks like he is in a morning jog. His wet hair because of the sweat makes him looks so hot.


She immediatelly grooms herself, although she doesn't even sure if that makes her looks better, "Oh, Oppa!"


"Going to campus?"


"Yes, I need to wait the bus. Do you live around here?"


He nods, "I'll see you later. Ah, Do you want to have lunch together?"


"S..sure, Oppa.."


"Okay.." He waves his hand and continue his jog.


Bom covers with a hand once she turns her back. She couldn't believe that Dongwook just asked her for a lunch! She needs to text In-na right now, no, she needs to call her right now!



##########



"Noona.."


Bom stops. Turns her body, "why are you always call me?!" She's just about to hurry herself because she's so hungry and she wants to make a tuna fried rice but her mother runs out of the tuna and she dazed herself to the store.


Seunghyun jogs to her. "Treat me ramyeon."


"Shireo!"





Then he ends up being treated a tuna fried rice by Mrs. Park.


"Thank you for the food..!"


"Quickly finish it and go home. Aw!" Her mother hit her head.


"Who teach you to be rude to a guest! Eat a lot Seunghyun, I still have more here."


Bom is mimicking her mother.


"Not eating?"


"Eat! I'm going to eat!"





"Noona, can you help me with my homework?"


Yes, Seunghyun is still hanging around Bom's house even if he finished his meal a long time ago. Intercepting her drama time.


"Can't."


"Why? You're in one of the best university in Korea, you should help me!"


"Still can't."


He is sulking. Instead, Bom only orders him around to bring some drinks and snacks to company her watching the drama.


"Earlier, this morning.. Who do you talk to?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter