12 - FINALE

Bread, Ice Cream & You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a long days finally the mid-term tests is over and they only need to wait for the result. Seunghyun is very confident about the test, that he could manage it to get into top thirty of the school and that he could win the bet with Bom. And after that.. He giggles by himself imagine that.


So today before going to school he came to her house, gave her a box of milk and told her to meet him on the cafe later. He can't wait to see the result as the teacher calls the student one by one. When the teacher called him, he rushes to the front.


"Park Bom, you're so dead."






Seunghyun pulls Bom to sit by his side instead of in front of him. He also already order her the ice green tea latte and her favourite cheese cake. He keep on looking at her meaningfully, makes her uncomfortable for some reasons. But she starts to take it easy when he her hair, tells her to enjoy the cake.


"Do you remember our bet?" He finally said after luring Bom first.


"Of course! What? Did you get the result?"


He puts the piece of paper on the table and let her sees it. Bom is bewildered, no way he could rank on 27th on the school, and 5th on his class. Nothing much is going on inside his head. So, how could?


"Are you manipulating the result?"


"Eyy.." He pick the paper up, "this is the result of my hard work. Amazing isn't it?" He keeps admiring what in the paper in proud.


"You should keep your promise."


"Let's see."


She couldn't believe that he actually made it into their deal. How come a Choi Seunghyun get a good grades that's totally a miracle that need to celebrate by hiking to a top mountain. She carefully reminiscing about their bet, that damn bet and figuring out how to get away from it. The bet is kinda simple, Bom will do everything that Seunghyun says. But looking from their situation now, his "says" may not be as simple as she thought before.


"First," her heart is jolted when he starts to say his wish, "move closer."


Bom makes a disgusted look but he hissed and she has no other choice. He carefully place his arm around her waist, after looking at her expression and it looks okay, he rest it comfortably.


"Second, aaaaa.." He opens his mouth, wants to get a bite of the cheese cake. "Umm..umm.." He tells her that there's something on his lips and she forcefully clean the tip of his lips. Seunghyun giggles, it's only a test about how well behave she will be later. He let her enjoy the cake by herself again, he know that she doesn't like to share her food.






A silly smile still plestered on his face. On the last hour he already made Bom buy him an odaeng, took a photo sticker with him, bring his backpack, even queving on the hot dog stall. She feels exhausted now since she doesn't do it with a happy heart.


"Should we got into the highlights?"


"Another more

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter