3

Bread, Ice Cream & You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Not coming?"


"Buy me two breads and milk." He answers when his friends going to the cafeteria. He glued to his chair, looking at his phone with a silly smile. Why. Because he is looking at Bom's photos that he took secretly when he was at her house.


"Seunghyun."


"Umm.."


"Can we talk?"


Then he followed her to the empty music room. He put his hands on the pocket while waiting for her to talk.


"Seunghyun, I still can't forget you."


If it was a month ago he would be very happy. He will jump on her and hug her. Maybe a little action on the lips. But he feels fed up with Min-ah now. She always come to him again once she felt bored when no other boys to be play with.


"Can we go back together?"


He sighs, "I don't think this time will make it. Sorry," he walks away while taps her shoulder. His heart feels heavy but finally he said it. It's really a goodbye now.



##########



Bom is shock because suddenly there is an arm wraps on her neck. Literally on the neck, not on the shoulder. It is Seunghyun's. He's been such a nightmare for her this last month or months, she didn't even remember. She always fight him back when he puts on a prank but today she extremely tired after finishing the finals even the thought of winter holiday doesn't make her excited. She just need a week of sleep.


"Noona, can you make me sauted sausage? I'm hungry and Mom still not home, yet."
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter