Unruly Beagles

Give the Dogs a Bone or Squeaky Toy... or both
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

January 2015

 

Oh everytime I see you

When I see your eyes my heart keeps fluttering

You're my destiny,

The only person I want to protect until the end of the world

Baby oh oh oh oh 2x

 

Don't get them wrong, they loved working with their hyperactive girls and found them a joy to be around. It's just that they sometimes (nearly all the time, actually), got too energetic and crazy. MAMAMOO's staff really wished that someone, or anyone, could at least calm the girls down, at least just a little bit. They respectfully brought it up with their daepyonim on particular days they were just drained from trying to keep up with the girls.

"Ah, you know that's just how the kids are. But if you find anyone who does manage to calm them down, bring them here and I'll hire them." He replied flippantly.

Easier said than done.

So they interviewed a lot of potential people who applied to be an assistant manager, giving them a trial run of two hours with MAMAMOO. So far, they have been less than successful as the beagle-dols' high energy scared off many who couldn't hang for the whole two hours.

The first unusual incident was Wheein.

"Ah, cheer up unnie! We'll find someone next time! Personally I don't think we need another manager." Wheein said brightly, not understanding the need of an assistant.

"Thanks Wheein-ah." MAMAMOO's manager unnie sighed, mentally disagreeing with Wheein's assessment. Yes, they did need a second manager on hand. A rare special type that could somehow bring down the beagle-dols' scary energy levels. Basically, they needed someone angel-sent.

The pair entered the cafe, waiting in line to buy some coffee for everyone. Wheein was just looking around the cafe, humming to herself as she waited behind her manager unnie. The cafe was bustling, with the usual sounds of workers rushing about, the coffee machine going, book pages turning, people typing on their laptops, people chatting with each other, etc. Nothing unusual or strange, yet Wheein's ears picked up the sound of a light, sweet voice singing to herself somewhere in the cafe.

You were like me

You're really mine

The more we get to know

I could sink deeper

It's better than I thought

I like you more, Love you

Wheein was taken out of her trance when her manager unnie asked her what she wanted. "Wheein-ah, what do you want?"

"Uh, an americano's fine unnie." Her manager gave her a strange look when she didn't answer with her usual pep, but shrugged it off as Wheein being weird. That was strange, Wheein almost seemed a little subdued for a second there. She didn't question it when Wheein started singing Soyou & Urban Zakapa's The Space Between in the van.

Oh everytime I see you

When I see your eyes my heart keeps fluttering

You're my destiny,

The only person I want to protect until the end of the world

 

The second incident was Solar.

She volunteered this time around to help their manager unnie with getting the coffees.

She was leaving with her americano and favorite gong-gal bread, until someone accidentally bumped into her, making her drop the bread.

"Omo! Jwesonghamnida!" The girl bowed deeply in apology.

"It's fine, it was an accident." Solar waved off the apology, though she mentally lamented the loss of her beloved gong-gal bread.

"Aniyo, this was my fault you lost your bread. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter