Author's Note.

Frost

Author's Note. 

I somehow couldn't get myself to write an author's note on the last chapter. I also wanted something to separate the story and the Alternative chapters. So here comes the author's note!

 

Thank you everyone for the comments, subscribtions and upvotes! This story is really special to me, even if I finished it so quick. I went through a tough period but managed to stay positive and happy while writing this. I've been through depression myself and that's why I could understand how hard it was for Taeyong(character Taeyong) to forgive himself even if he shouldn't blame himself. Still even when he had gone through such a tough time he came through it, and I thought that he deserved a happy ending and that's when the Peter Pan idea happened.
(I really really love Peter Pan, and that tale is so inspiring to me, so I love how I can include that into my stories!!! <3)

I wish the best for NCT and hope all our beautiful boys won't be separated for long and in some way be united even if SM really likes to separate OTPs. (Hunhan 3)

Once again thank you! <3

 

 - For those of you TaeTen shippers who crave more. I'm writing a chaptered story called DAMNED with Mark as the main character and there will be TaeTen in the story! *celebrates even if it's angsty*

 

 

The next two chapters of the Alternative Ending will be called 'Part 4. Alt. Ending' and 'Part 5. Alt. Ending'. To those who still aren't sure, this ending will be the Jaeyong ending, and I've had to change everything so it will be nothing like the original ending.

 - Also to all you Tenny shippers, you can look forward to the Alternative Ending too. *winks*

 

I will see those of you who'll read the Alternative Ending next week! <3 
(And to those who'll stop the journey here, thank you and I love you <3)

Love,
Emma. <3