Jealous

Where do you come from? [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Jaehwan’s POV*

I worked up as the latest person and found out everyone had leaved to school expect Cheng Xiao.

Jaehwan: Why aren’t you at school? You will be late!

Cheng Xiao: I waited for you, so we could go to school together.

Jaehwan: For me? You shouldn’t have done that.

I laughed and ruffled Cheng Xiao’s hair, which makes her pout. I offered her my arm, after she had done her hair and we walked to school, arm in arm.

*In school*

I sat at my usually place in the class, the one in the back. I putted music in my ear and begin to write lyrics in my notebook, which I always have on me. Exy came and sat beside me while putting her chin on my shoulder, so she looked at me.

Exy: What are you doing? Can I know?

I looked in her eyes and then down to her lips. They seems soft… Jaehwan! Get hold of yourselves! I looked back up in her eyes and removed one of my earphones.

Jaehwan: Writing lyrics. Wae?

Exy: Really?! Do you write lyrics too?!

*Eunseo’s POV*

I walked inside the class, after have been to the bathroom, when I noticed Exy unnie was too close to my Jaehwan. I walked over to them and then dragged Exy outside the class before I ran back inside took my things and sat beside Jaehwan. I hugged Jaehwan’s arm and smile sheepish to Exy unnie, who was standing, crossing her arms and glare at me. Sorry unnie but Jaehwan is mine. I looked at Jaehwan and saw him shaking his head, like someone will do when a kid do something childish. Before I even could talk with Jaehwan, the teacher came inside the classroom.

*After first lesson* *Jaehwan’s POV*

I walked outside the classroom and to a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter