First day meeting them

Where do you come from? [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You" POV

*bbbbbzzzz bzzzz* (Author: it's the alarm on the phone but i don't know how i should write it :)) You are tried but when you find out it friday today, you decied to continue your sleep because you think is no need to wake up ona a friday before you get waked up by your sister who break in to your room. 

"Wake up now!!!! Or i will eat all the PANCAKES that mom have maked," and begin to ran downstairs. At the word pancakes, i stood up directly and in to the bathroom to get myself ready, I'm not like other girl types. I'm more a tomboy and i also look more like a boy than a girl because i have short blonde hair (that i have coloured), a firm and fast body like a boy who workout. My voice is also deep like boys. My mom don't mind about it because she have always wished for a boy after she got my sister. I lived with my mom, my sister and 4 brothers.My dad dies in a car crash while he was on the way home. I walked downstairs and saw my sister was beginning to eat some of the pancakes.

"Hey, leave some to me," i said and ran to the dinner table.

"Slowly guys, there are a lot of pancakes but aren't you guys coming down late? Should you guys noy be on your way to school? Your brothers are already gone," our mom said. My sister and me looked at each other and then at the clock on the wall. Then we both hurried out of the door with our school bags and ofcourse took some pancakes with us.

 

*At school*

I walked in at the wrong timing because when i walked in they were introducing 12 new students. That's right 12 new students. 

"And that our Park Jaehwan who always come late. Jaehwan please go to your seat," the teacher said and i could hear my classmates laugh but i didn't care because there was one of the new students that have catched my eyes. The 12 students introduced themselves and i was lucky to be seated beside the one who have catched my eyes.

"Hello i'm Cheng Xiao, please take of me," she said after sitting beside me. 

"I'm the popular Jaehwan, that you could hear from before," i said while having a grin at my face.

"Girls please look at your seatmate. This person will show you around the school," the teacher said and then continue the class.

As always the class was boring and everytime i sleep in the class, i can get away with it! But this time it feels weird because i could feel some pairs of eyes that was looking at me and in a while i could hear someome take a picture and it was REALLY close to me. I opened my eyes and saw Cheng Xiao was taking a picture of me with such a sweet smile on her face. When she discovered that i was awakw, she turned to face the blackboard while a small blush was coming up on her face. She writed something on a paper and phused it to me. I looked on the paper and readed: i'm so sorry for taking pictures of you while sleeping but you are so cute ^_^

I smiled to myself, how cute could she be. I writed: nevermind, you can take as many pictures as you like of me ~_~ and slipped it to Cheng Xiao. She looked at me after she have readed it and smile at me from ear to ear. I returned to my sleep but weirdly after i have smile at Cheng Xiao i could feel A LOT of eyes that was staring at me and almost send cold dagger out of their eyes. When you talk about cold, why it so suddenly cold? Maybe it just me. Now leave me alone, i will go back to sleep. Zzzzzzz zzzzzzz.

*After the class*

Xuan Yi POV

When the class was done, i saw Cheng Xiao and her seatmate go outside of the class. Why are Cheng Xiao so lucky to always get a good-looking one?

"Are you looking at Jaehwan? my seatmate said. "I'm one of Jaehwan's friends. Oh and hey just so you know maybe you wll fall into Jaehwan's charms. Even that everyone at the school know that Jaehwan is a girl but we treat Jaehwan as he was a boy. You can even hear it at me. By the way i'm Myungsoo but everyone call me L," my seatmate said. The rest of my group come to me and they seatmate over to L's side. One of Jaehwan's friends named Jack said:

"Hey do you guys want to meet Jaehwan and maybe fall in his charms," and winked to us. We all said yes, to the meet part, and we all maked our way to the canteen. What a sight to meet when you go inside. Jaehwan sitting there and get feed by Cheng Xiao but hey, wait wait wait. Why i'm like this? Why do i feel upset about it? The boys leaded us girls over to the table. The boys sat at Jaehwan's side and us girls at Cheng Xiao's.

"So this girls are the popular boy at the school. Meet Park Jaehwan. We guys are know as the group. Universe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter