Getting them to know

Where do you come from? [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Jaehwan's POV* 

 

"What do you think about the party and us boys?," I said laying down at the rooftop, looking at the clouds. 

"Firstly," EXY said, "the party is really cool and fun but about you guys... you guys are really weird and funny. But I mean who in the world aren't weird?"

My answer will be you even that we haven't know each other, more than a day. But weirdly I feel like we have know each other like forever. 

"EXY?" 

"Yes?" 

"I may sound weird but I want to know you and your group more," I said. "Maybe we could have a hangout me and you girls?" 

"Only, you?" EXY said. "yeah or do you want some of the other boys to come with because you don't like me?" 

"NO! I mean no, I really like you and I'm sure that the girls will think is a good idea" 

"Okay then lets say after school I will show you guys a special place that no of the other guys no about." When was walking to the door I suddenly stopped and said to EXY: "and by the way, you look really beautiful like a goddess," sh*t what wrong with you Jaehwan? Why did you say that? I was so in hurry about leaving to not embarrassed myself anymore, that I didn't hear what EXY answered. 

 

*EXY's POV* 

 

Did he just call me a goddess? EXY! Get hold of yourselves! There is no way that he would like someone like you and that goddess thing was maybe joke. Look at yourselves in your phone you are more ugly than the rest of the girls and they are way pretty than you. I'm sure that I will fall in love with one of them instead. 

I walked down the stairs and straight to Minho, to tell him that I needed to go home and leaved even before he could answer me. I could feel that the other girls was looking at me with a worried look because they know I'm not the person who is leaving a party before it's end. 

On the way home I couldn't think about anything than what I should do tomorrow when I see Jaehwan. I can't look at him in the eyes anymore without blushing. *sigh* I must get hold of myself. 

 

"Are you already home?! Are you okay that aren't sick, honey?," my mom asked me when I just have walked in the door. 

"I'm okay mom. I'm just scary of that I will fall asleep in class because I did sleep late tonight. Excuse me, mom but I'm going to be getting ready to bed now," I said, and walked hurriedly past my mom to my room. 

 

*Next day at school. Cheng Xiao's POV* 

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter