Where do you come from?

Where do you come from? [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luda POV:

I saw Jaehwan coming inside the classroom, with the other boys.How can a person be this handome and charming, in the morning, that everyone hates. I was having math with him in the first lesson. Jaehwan sat beside me and tilted his head, so it laid down on my shoulder. What are you doing, to me? Thump...Thump... My heartbeat begin to increase. I don't like it but still i'm loving it.

Luda: Tired?

Jaehwan: Yes. Is amazing how comfortable, you are.

Jaehwan snugged his head deeper inside my neck. I held my breath. I could feel how calm his breath was. Sadly the teacher, chose to come in at that moment and breaked our moment. I swear, i would have kicked the teacher outside the classroom again, if it wasn't for my shy, quiet and calm personality.

*After first lesson*

Jaehwan POV:

I walked outside the classroom with Luda, when we bumped into Eunseo and Cheng xiao. Eunseo came over and hugged us. Cheng xiao just waved at us, shyly. Luda looked at me, disappointed. Did i do anything wrong?

Jaehwan: How was your class? Boring, as always?

Eunseo: Ding dong ding. Really boring, i didn't know that english was so boring. How about you guys?

Luda: Boring.

Jaehwan: You think? I think that it was really fun. Math and physics are my favourite subjects.

Luda: But it wasn't actually that boring. Me and Jaehwan had alot of fun. He even helped me with math, which i'm really bad at. Normaly, i would think that is boring but this lesson was fun.

I patted Luda on the top of her head. Such a cu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter