bodyguard

they'll put our names up in neon lights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

b o d y g u a r d

Seven years of training can never prepare Seulgi for this. She already hated big crowds to begin with so it’s quite ironic still that she decided to become a singer who lives off big crowds. Their van pulls up behind the others and the growing crowd of fans and paparazzi makes her stomach churn uncontrollably. The moment she exits the car, the awaiting fans in front of the airport entrance shout her name and all she can do is offer them a small nod of acknowledgement. In the vans parked in front of Red Velvet’s, EXO members chicly step out one by one with stoic expressions as they’ve grown used to his environment being four years in and Seulgi wonders when her day would ever come. In her peripheral vision, she spots Sehun exiting the van after Kyungsoo and his eyes are hidden behind a pair of designer shades with his earphones tucked in each ear. Seulgi fails to fight back a smile when she notices he actually wore the cardigan she’d picked out the night before even after relentlessly teasing her of being a fashion terrorist.

 

The two groups stand apart like they’re afraid to contract cooties from one another but of course it’s intentional for creating image and keeping the fans at peace although Sehun is a lot better than her at pretending to be strangers. Seven years of training couldn’t really prepare her for that either, especially when her boyfriend is so, so hot.

 

Seulgi feels a thin arm slipping into hers and without looking, she already knows it belongs to Wendy. EXO makes the first move forward and the girls follow suit right behind their seniors. He’s directly in front of her now with his long legs taking in great strides and hands pocketed to maintain his cold image but throw him a bottle of chocolate milk and he’s five years old again. No one knows Oh Sehun better than Kang Seulgi.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter