Separated

Their Forbidden Love: Romeo and Juliet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daylight rose again and Taeyeon was walking back into the caslte. She stopped on her tracks and turned back to the woods, a smile crept up her lips and her heart leaped for joy at the thought of him.

*I hope mom and dad will understand this.* She thought and continued forward.

When Taeyeon had arrived back at her home, the castle was in a mess as the guards sprawled around and running everywhere. 

*What's going on?* Taeyeon stared at the castle in confusion and her footsteps fastened as she entered the castle. 

The moment she stepped in, Taeyeon spotted her brother coming down the stairs.

"Oppa!" She called out and Taewoong who was rushing down the stairs stopped on his tracks, his head perked up. The moment his eyes landed on Taeyeon he ran over immediately grabbing both her shoulders.

"Yah! Where did you go?!" Taewoong scolded with big wide eyes, Taeyeon could see fury in them as she cleared at him. "I.. went out." She said and turn to the castle. "Why is everyone running around? What happened here?" 

"You're the reason, you idiot! Mom and dad are furious when they found out that you hadn't came back!" He scolded again and Taeyeon gasped. "They are? I'm here now and safe. I shall go tell them." She shook away from his grip and ran forward to the stairs, "Taeyeon-ah! Wait!" He called out and grab her by the wrist.

Taeyeon stopped and stare at him, "What is it?" 

"Where have you been last night?" He growled in a low voice, Taeyeon's mind reverted back to the happy and sweet moment she had with GD. And a smile crept up her lips, "Somewhere nice." 

"What do you mean by nice?" His grip tightened on her wrist, Taeyeon noticed it and furrowed her eyebrows at him. "It's news I'm about to tell mom and dad." 

"What news?" His grip tightened even more and Taeyeon flinched in pain. "Ah! Oppa, you're hurting me." 

Taewoong's eyes shifted down to his hand on her wrist, immediately he released his grip and Taeyeon pulled back her wrist, it was red and sore now. 

"I'm sorry.. I was just worried. I didn't mean to hurt you." He apologized and she blinked at him with her big round eyes. "It's okay. I understand." 

"What do you mean by the news?" He asked, worried. Taeyeon held up her hand and showed him the flower ring. Taewoong stare at the ring in shock. 

"I'm engaged." She said and Taewoong's eyes widened. "And I'm going to tell my mom and dad about it." She said and continued to walked up the stairs.

"Wait!" Taewoong immediately grabbed onto her wrist again as he blinked at his little sister with wide eyes. "To whom are you getting married to?" 

Taeyeon bit her bottom lip at that question, she wasn't sure if her brother could understand her. *Should I tell?* She thought.

When she was silent Taewoong stared at her longer, "Tell me, Taeyeon." He urged.

She sighed and blurted the truth. "GD the prince.." She revealed and Taewoong's jaw dropped. "Kwon Jiyong?" 

Taeyeon nodded and a loud gasp was heard followed with the sound of a loud thump, both Taeyeon and Taewoong turn their heads. Taewoong's eyes widened at the sight of their parents, standing on the top of the stairs. 

Lady Kim had an expression of shock on her face as she breathed hard, the stack of books she was holding fell in front of her and Lord Kim wasn't happy too as his eyebrows furrowed together, his eyes shone anger.

"What did you say?" He growled and the two siblings immediately straightened themselves up. 

"Hello mom, hello dad." Taeyeon bowed with Taewoong who gave him a weak smile. "Morning." He said. 

But Lord Kim was furious as his fists clenched together, Lady Kim closed her eyes and breathed in hard. Calming herself down as she let out a big sigh, her eyes shot open as she stared at Taeyeon sternly.

"Kim Taeyeon! Come with us!" She ordered in her strict mother tone and her heels, walking off with her father standing there. Taeyeon gulped and stare at her brother who could only give her the look that says 'Good luck'. She sighed and walked up the stairs, passing by her father who had his stern eyes on her. 

Taeyeon lowered her head as she continued to follow her mother, Lord Kim then turn to Taewoong who sighed. 

"I told you to keep an eye on her." He said and Taewoong lowered his head. "I'm sorry dad." 

"Sorry isn't enough for this! Did you hear your sister?! She's met a Kwon and fallen in love with one! I entrust the role of protecting her to you and what have you done?!" He roared louder and louder which made Taewoong flinched as he could only lowered his head.

"You've made things worse. Taeyeon is cut off from anymore freedom. She's staying in a different room now." He said and walked off with a sigh.

"But dad!" Taewoong called out but Lord Kim held his hand out. "My mind has been made up." He said and walked off. Taewoong sighed as his shoulders slumped down in defeat. The sound of footsteps were heard and Taewoong felt someone's touch on his shoulder, he turned his head and stare at Tiffany who had her eyes on the ground.

"I'm sorry. It's my fault for bringing her to town." Tiffany said and Taewoong's eyes widened as he stepped back from her touch, his eyes on her. 

"You snuck her out?" He asked and Tiffany nodded. "I even encouraged her to chase after her love one. Taewoong oppa, she can't keep running away from the truth." 

"But you have no right to do that! Look at what you've done! Now she has no more freedom!" Taewoong argued holding his hands up at the direction where Taeyeon walked off. Tiffany sighed and breathed in, she turned to Taewoong with a serious gaze.

"Freedom? What freedom? She's already been trapped the day she was born. Did you even see how happy she was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter