Party

Their Forbidden Love: Romeo and Juliet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both of the princess had returned from their fun trip to the town. The two of them were walking down the tunnel, back to Taeyeon's room. 

"Thanks for the trip Fany!" Taeyeon smiled at the giant basket of strawberry lolipops that Tiffany had bought for her. Tiffany just smiled back at her. "Aww, what are best friends for!" 

"I'll pay you back the money for the pastry and tea later." Taeyeon said while they passed by a few lit lamps in the tunnel. 

"No, you don't have to!" Tiffany said. "But-" "It won't be a gift if you pay for it. It's your birthday gift, silly!" Tiffany interrupted her and Taeyeon just stared at her with her jaw dropped.

"That was my birthday gift? But my birthday isn't until tomorrow.." Taeyeon stare at her best friend, touched. "Thank you, Fany. You're the best!" She went over to her best friend and hugged her tightly. 

Tiffany hugged back and smile. "Hey, this isn't much. The big finale is for tomorrow." She said and Taeyeon pulled back immediately. "Wait, there's more?!" She gaped at her best friend.

"Yes! Come on, let's head back before your nosy big brother catches us!" Tiffany dragged Taeyeon by the arm and together the two of them ran down the tunnel to her closet.

Thankfully for them, no one had caught them sneaking out at all and they hurriedly change back to their royal dress. 

"Okay, I gotta go now. I'll see you tomorrow at the party!" Tiffany took her stuff and winked at Taeyeon before leaving her room. Taeyeon just smile and waved. "See you tomorrow!"

As the door closed, Taeyeon just sighed then smiled. *Tomorrow.. My birthday.* 

And just like that, a day has passed and it was the princess's birthday. The town was busier than usual, as the Lord had sent news all over the kingdom about the princess's birthday. And it wasn't just any birthday, it was the year where the princess is finally free to choose her own husband. 

"Did you hear, the Lord has invited the whole town to the castle tonight. I don't know what to wear! Gosh, I wanted to see the prince too." A young lady was discussing the celebration with her group of friends in a pastry shop.

"Ooo! I bet he is handsome!" One of the girl swooned as she imagined the looks of the prince.

"I bet the princess is going to be gorgeous. Besides that, I heard that the Park family has come with their sons." Another squealed and the girls giggled together.

Just then the door to the pastry shop opened up and a young man entered, he was all covered up. His cloak covering most of his face and he was wearing a mask. 

He was passing by the group of girls and overheard a sentence that caught his ears.

"I heard the Royal Clover would be performing tonight!" 

"Oh my gosh! The Royal Clover!" 

"Besides that, should we go mask shopping later? I heard it's going to be a masquerade party." One of the girls said and the other gasped. "Why do they keep holding masquerades party when it comes to the royal prince and princess?" 

"I'm not sure. But from a rumor that I have heard is that after the invasion. The Lord and the Lady didn't want anybody to know how the prince and princess looked like. So they held masquerade partys just to hide their faces. I don't mind though, wearing masks makes it more exciting and mysterious." 

"Agreed!" The girls chorused and giggled. 

The young man that was passing smirked as he went up to the counter and picked out his bread. "Wrap it up please." He said and the worker did as told, before he paid for the bread. 

He had leaned over and asked a question.

"So there is a masquerade party tonight?" 

"Yes, it's a big day for the kingdom. The princess is finally coming of age and has to choose a husband to be." The baker excitedly bring up the news while the young man just nodded with a smile. 

"And the whole town is invited?" 

"More like the entire world of Harmony, except for the Kwons though. You know how the Kim's and Kwon's have bad history." He whispered the back part softly and the young man nodded.

"Yes, I am aware of that. Anyways, thank you sir." He gave the money and took his wrapped up bread. 

The young man left the bakery and went into the far side of the town, a vehicle was waiting for him there quietly.

He boarded on and closed the door. "Let's go." He said. 

"Yes sir." The driver started the engine and drove off. T.O.P took his disguise off and smirked. *I wonder if Jiyong is up for some fun tonight.* 

The vehicle stopped in front of the Kwon's castle and T.O.P came out of the vehicle with his bread.

As soon as he entered the building, he went to GD's room. He heard the sound of the piano, followed by a loud groan.

T.O.P just knocked on the door, pretending to be a maid once again. But this time, GD caught on immediately and said. "Come in cousin." 

T.O.P open the door with a pout on his face, "Aww. And I wanted to give you a surprise like last time. Anyways, I bought some bread from my favorite bakery today." He tossed the bread to GD and GD caught it swiftly.

He stared at the bread's wrapping and looked up at T.O.P.

"You've been there today?" He asked and his cousin just sat down on his bed, laying his back on it.

"How was your shopping with noona yesterday?" He asked, ignoring his question. GD just unwrapped the bread and plucked a piece off. Chewing onto it he just sighed out loud.

"Terrible." He said, recalling the scenario he had yesterday. "I lost sight of the vocalist yesterday.." 

"What vocalist?" T.O.P turn to look at him and propped himself up on his bed. 

"I heard someone singing yesterday when we were shopping. It was.." He stopped forawhwile as he remembers the sound of her voice once more. ".. the most beautiful voice I have ever heard." 

"Woah, this is a rare sight. By the way, can you share some of the bread to me." T.O.P asked and GD just tossed it back to him. T.O.P caught it and plucked off some more pieces of the bread while laying his back on the headrest on the bed.

"Go on." He said, wanting to know more. GD just sighed again and sat upright on his chair. "I ran to the source of it, but when I reached there it was all too late. The singer was gone, and the singing stopped too." 

"Ooo, mysterious lady~" T.O.P said and put more bread into his mouth. "By the way, do you want to go somewhere tonight?" T.O.P asked, swiftly changing the subject.

GD just gave him a look. "Where?" 

T.O.P just gave him a smirk while GD just sat there thinking. *I don't like the look on his face.* 

As dawn came, the three boys were in the Kim's kingdom, all dressed up and had masks on.

"And remind me again why was I dragged into this mess?" Taeyang asked, he was suddenly dragged in by T.O.P too as he made up some random talk about wanting to look like the three musketeers for this party.

GD just shrugged his shoulders at him and the two boys stare at T.O.P who was pretty cool about the whole thing.

"Come on guys. It's going to be an awesome party. Trust me. I heard the Royal Clovers are performing tonight." T.O.P s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter