Found You

Their Forbidden Love: Romeo and Juliet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the sun had rise, GD was already up and by his balcony. He was watching the sun rise and thinking about something.

*I wonder if the message has reached there yet.* He thought. *I trust them.* 

The night before, GD had looked for Taeyang. He had requested for Taeyang to help him with his crazy plan, at first Taeyang rejected it but GD had tricked him well by bragging about what Taeyang had said a few days before, about the mysterious book he had red before about two destined lovers.

With that, Taeyang agreed and had looked for some underground dealers. 

There was a knock on the door, one knock only. It was Taeyang.

"Come in." GD said and Taeyang opened the door, he went out to the balcony with him and whispered softly. "I've did as what you had told. But you must beware of the two bodyguards. They seem to be on to us." Taeyang eyed GD and GD just continue to gaze at the scenery.

"Good." He whispered. *The message has been sent.* His heart felt relieved. *Let's hope you come then.* 

Taeyang just stare at his good friend and his heart softened. *It may look crazy. But I guess this was bound to happen some day. We can't live with a war forever.* 

"I'll head back now." Taeyang said and GD nodded. "Okay. Got apprentice lessons?" He asked as Taeyang shook his head. "No. I've got some personal business." 

*It's about that book..* Taeyang thought as he left GD's room.

"Princess Taeyeon!" 

Lady Kim snapped and Taeyeon blinked, she snapped out of her daze and looked up. "Whatever are you thinking that's making you look like you're in a daze?! You didn't even listen to what I had just said." She snapped some more, obviously angry at her daughter dazing out during her talk.

"Listen to me when I'm talking." She said sternly and Taeyeon apologized. "I'm sorry mother."

It was after breakfast and Taeyeon was at the tailor's room, she was having her body measured for a new dress which Taeyeon didn't know what it's about. 

Lady Kim sighed and calmed herself before speaking again. "You have been arranged to marry the Park's family son." Lady Kim announced and Taeyeon's eyes widened as she stare at her mother shocked. "What? The Park family?"

Lady Kim smiled and nodded. "Yes! Isn't that amazing? Prince Jaebeom is handsome and their family has a good history and all too!" Her mother boasted about the Park family's greatness while Taeyeon just watched her mom, shocked.

"But, wasn't I suppose to choose my own husband?" She asked in disbelief. Her mother stopped her boastitng and looked at her daughter. "You were. But I have discussed with your father the night before about it, it's been almost a week since your birthday and you haven't even decide. Besides! You and Jaebeom looked lovely together, I saw the two of you walking around the garden every morning. I thought you were interested in him." Lady Kim explained while Taeyeon just shook her head.

"No. That's not what I wanted. You didn't even discuss with me first. How could you just go and decide my husband to be for me? That's just wrong!" Taeyeon's voice was raised at the last sentence and that surprised both her mother and the nurses in the room.

The Lady looked offended and stare at her daughter with a stern look. "You dare raise your voice at me?" She questioned sternly. Taeyeon felt sorry but she was more angry than sorry.

"I'm sorry. But even if you're my mother, you have no right to choose who is my husband to be!" She screamed once more and stormed out of the tailor's room. 

"Princess Taeyeon! You dare to walk away from me?!" Lady Kim yelled but Taeyeon ignored her as tears welled up in her eyes as she ran down the hallways, wanting to get into her room as quickly as possible. 

"I'll go after her milady." Seohyun offered and the lady just sighed in annoyance. "Yes yes! Go and get her!" 

Seohyun left the room too, and on the way she bumped into a person. It was Park Jaebeom, he was staring down at Seohyun with big wide eyes.

"What happened here? I heard a scream." He said and Seohyun just bit her lower lip and gave him an apologetic look. "I'm sorry, but I have to go and look for the princess." She said and started to walk pass him but he had grabbed onto her arm.

"Wait!" He called out. "What happened to Taeyeon?" 

"It's nothing. Now would you please excuse me." She shook her arm off and bowed apologetically.

Taeyeon ran into her bedroom and slammed the door shut, locking it. 

As she slowed down her breathing, wiping her tears away as she angrily thought about what her mom had just said. 

"How could she do that.." She mumbled under her breath as she went to the balcony. Breathing in the fresh air as she calmed herself down. Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"I want to be left alone now!" Taeyeon called out in annoyance. She doesn't want to see anyone at the moment but to be left alone.

"Taeyeon-ah! It's me! Seohyun! Please open up! I'm worried about you!" She said and Taeyeon just closed her eyes. "I just want to be alone for now, Seohyun.." She mumbled and Seohyun stopped knocking.

"Okay, but do you need company?" She asked and Taeyeon stopped to think. "I'll listen to what you have to say." Seohyun mumbled softly.

Moments later, the two girls were by the balcony together. Taeyeon had let Seohyun in and explained her frustrations to her. 

"I just can't believe mom would do that.. To go that far and choose my partner to be." 

"Do you not like Park Jaebeom?" Seohyun asked and Taeyeon just turn to her, giving her a look. "No. It's not that. Jaebeoem is a good man." She quickly denied it and Seohyun just look at her.

"It's just.." "He's not the one?" Seohyun guessed and Taeyeon just bit her lower lip and nodded. "Yeah."

Seohyun just smiled. "It seems your heart have been taken since that night." She mumbled softly and Taeyeon just stared at her wide eyed. "What do you mean?"

"Don't even try to lie your way out of this." Seohyun smirked at her. "I saw you with the Kwon prince. I went to find you after, you haven't came back for awhile and I kind of over heard your conversation with him.." Seohyun sheepishly smiled at Taeyeon who just gaped at her.

"You were eavesdropping?!" Taeyeon gasped at her while Seohyun just nodded slowly. "But, I have to say you two are cute together. It was the first time I saw you so comfortable with a man. Usually, you would stuttered on your words or have awkward replies. But he made you laughed so naturally." Seohyun said as she remembered what had happened that night.

Taeyeon re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter