Chapter 2

SEVENTEEN and TWICE fanfic: LIKE A FOOL

Pledis entertainment practice room>

*Dokyeom pov*

"Are you kidding me? You're going to give all the high notes to him?" Seungkwan argued to Woozi as Woozi gave instructions to the verses for their upcoming fan meeting.

Meanwhile, I was just looking somewhere else until Seungkwan continued, "Look, he's not even interested." Seungkwan pointed to me as my face became flustered.

"You can just give it all to him. I don't mind. before he whines..." Woozi cut  me off and said, "But you have more ability. Now stop complaining. I'm doing this fairly, and you don't complain so much, know where you stand." Woozi alerted Seungkwan, as Seungkwan started feeling pissed off and left the composing room.

"You shouldn't have said all of that." I pitied Seungkwan and vented to Woozi, "But he...never mind, whatever it is, you're going to do this part. If you guys are going to argue again, don't bother to perform." Woozi explained as his face became red due to his anger and stress he received from the people around him.

We're extremely busy. We're simply done with mansae promotions, but we still have fan meetings going on.

The company has given him multiple responsibility to make different event performances outstanding. And it hurts all of us that the responsibility was all pushed to him. I wish I knew how to compose, maybe I could help Woozi a little. I wish I have the ability to guide the members, but sadly...

But sadly I'm a little different. 

I lost my memory when I was merely 12. I totally can't recall anything. As soon as I woke up from the trauma, I was already looking at faces of different people.

One who was said to be my father, and another that was said to be my mother. Ever since, I've been under their care. There was no baby pictures, or any collectibles from my past life. Totally, nothing. 

My parents told me the same thing over and over again, "Everything was burned down. Thank god you are still alive." And each time they said the same sentence over and over again, they'll stutter here and there.

Kwon Sooyoung, also known as Hoshi told me that I used to hang out with him and another girl. Back then, he wasn't with us because he was in Japan for a taekwondo competition, and came back hearing the news of the fire accident. 

"You were extremely close to her. When you were asked to choose between her or your parents, you'll straight away choose her. During your middle school days, you'll always wait for her at the gate, every single day."  

He also said that he lost contact with her, and had no idea about her whereabouts. Sometimes I'm curious too about her, I told my parents about her, but they gave me a  mixed reaction. 

"Omma, my friend told me I was close to this one girl before I lost my memory. Do you know who is it?" I asked, but they twitched their eyebrows before continuing, "We don't know. I can't recall. You don't really have much friends, so I don't know who are you talking about." She replied and walked away afterwards, leaving me alone at the dining table.

We were all waiting for instructions before getting ready for music bank pre-recording. It's 3am in the morning and we're all up practicing.

But the members were too lenient with me, every time I said I'm okay, they'll always tell me to rest aside and don't worry about anything. 

I feel like I'm carrying the burden for the team, since I've lost my memory. Why must it all hit on me.

Sometimes I just want to find out the truth beneath this life on mine. It just felt odd and different. I don't feel comfortable at all.

Mcountdown broadcasting station

*Chaeyoung pov*

"Wait outside the van, I'll give you girls instructions." Our manager said as they settle down our makeups and costume as they took out boxes one by one out from the van. 

"It's been a week guys, let's do well for this one too." Jihyo said as she hung her hands on mina's shoulders. 

I was standing, leaning against nayeon shoulders while waiting for things to get going. There were fans everywhere, but we can't really go to them now, or the managers will get mad at us. We can't just accept gifts just like that..the life of an idol. 

There came a bus out of nowhere and screams were heard everywhere. That group must be famous.

They were chanting 'SEVENTEEN' constantly, the girls sounded like a bunch of army, just the girl version. But sadly we all have to move inside the building now, the members were looking forward to see the seventeen members though, they said they were hot. 

But how would I know? All I do is take selca and write my own raps. I have no time to look at guys since we just debuted, and all I want to do is bringing out the best in me.

I just want to show people what I got, my talent and such. I just want to work hard that's all.

As we reached our dressing room, we settled down as we wait for more instructions. 

"The food will come soon. Today the fans prepared vegetables and fruit salad, along with some vitamin water, and some goodies. Don't eat in a rush. You'll have time later. Also, there will be a fan interaction for 15 minutes later on, so prepare yourself." One of our managers started to tell us what to do as we  all waited for our turns to get out makeup and hair done. 

"Chaeyoung ah, you said you need the toilet right? I'm going now with Tzuyu, want to come along?" Nayeon asked me as I stood up naturally, walking towards her with  my phone in my right hand.

We went out of the room, and came across a huge bunch of people that wasn't moving at all.

We waited for 3 minutes but we can't even get through them. They were all instructing each other and I heard, "The keys are not here. Where is the stage manager?" One shouted. Faint words of "I'm so tired" can be heard everywhere. 

It smells like sweat here though. Please just please I need the toilet. 

Suddenly, "Guys guys make way for these girls, they seem wanting to move across us." One guy with a pink hair tapped s as they started to open up and make a path for us to walk through. "Thank you, thank you." Nayeon said as she move forward, with the three of us holding hands so we won't miss each other. Kids, we're still kids.

I looked at the boys faces, and I typically looked at this guy. He looked so familiar looking. Have I see him before. I'm pretty sure I've seen him. Is he?

I stopped for a moment and went closer towards him, making the other wonder, "What are you doing?" He said before he move few steps back, and said, "Crazy." 

Who is he calling me crazy? He don't even know who am I. Wait I don't even know him, but he seems familiar.

Very.

"Chaeyoung ah kaja, what are you doing?" Nayeon pulled me away as we walked further, but my mind seems confused.

I really think I've seen him before. 

"Do you know him?" Tzuyu asked me as I washed my hands after doing my business in the toilet. "I'm pretty sure I've seen him before, he looked like the guy I've been wanting to find all these time." I ponder as I dry my hands at the hand dryer. 

"You mean Mint?" Nayeon adjusted her hair as she talked, and look at me, "He seems hot though.." she said again in an embarrasing tone. 

"Ew i think that curly haired guy is cute. He had this puppy eyes.." Tzuyu said as I cut her off, "Cut it out you, let's just go. I'm next after Sana unnie."

Nayeon said he's hot? Awkward...

*Hoshi pov*

That girls sure have some guts. How did she just move forward and said all of that?

"Omg she's the maknae of twice. And she is the same age as me. How can a 99 liner look so...hot." Dino stared himself at the mirror before turning around having to see Wonwoo staring at him,

"Don't' ever think about it." he pointed at dino and Dino pouted, making him running to , our mother, literally. (MOMMY YOO JEONGHAN)

"She seems familiar." I said to Dokyeom as he was playing his phone and looked up, "Who? That girl? Crazy. I don't even know her." He said as I think again.

Chaeyoung...Chaeyoung....Chae....Young.....Chae....CHAE?

-----------------------------------------------

OKAY THE DIRECTION OF THE STORY SO FAR IS OKAY GUYS HOW IS IT? I'M GOING TO MAKE THIS STORY A THRILLER AND MYSTERIOUS ONE BECAUSE I LOVE ACTION SO MUCH.