Chapter 3

SEVENTEEN and TWICE fanfic: LIKE A FOOL

*Nayeon pov*

"Heard you guys bump into some bunch of good-looking guys?" Jeongyeon said as she moved towards us.

"Yeah The8 is so cute! He had this curly hair and these puppy eyes. I just felt like pinching his cheeks!" Tzuyu said before Sana come towards them and said,

"Ya he's 2 years older than you. I heard their maknae is the same age as you and Chaeyoung."

"Really? No wonder he seems young." Chaeyoung said while she was at the seat getting her hair done. 

"Yah all the boys there seems young too okay." Momo said as she munched down her food.

For some reason I kept on thinking about that guy. What's his name again? Dokyeom? Yeah Dokyeom.

It's surprising how Chaeyoung knows him too. Wait I meant she might know him.

He's kind of good looking though. I had my eyes on him until Chaeyoung came forward towards him.

Well what is this kind of feeling? Love at first sight?

Oh gosh I need to focus more on my career instead. 3 years ban of dating. It's not even a year.

I went to sat at the couch and watched the tv that was broadcasting the pre-recording stage. Just as I watched, the bunch of boys were up on stage.

"AH IT'S SEVENTEEN!" Mina shouted while she pointed towards the small tv.

All of us excluding Jeongyeon who is still doing her make up gather up, sitting comfortably watching the performance.

"MANSAE MANSAE MANSAE YEAH~" The song played while we all watched earnestly.

"It sounds so addicting!" Jihyo said.

"It's that guy you just confronted just now!" Tzuyu suddenly blotted out as she looked at Chaeyoung.

I faced Chaeyoung silently and saw her focusing on the tv. Everytime he came up on screen, she seems to give out that "I think I've seen him before" face.

But really though, He looks hot.

"He's the lead vocal right? He looks like he is~" Chaeyoung asked all of us which we all just kept silent. 

Their stage was over and I was the last one to get my makeup on.

But a knock was heard and little did we know, the 13 guys we watched just now is now entering our room.

"1,2,3, say the name, Seventeen. Annyeonghaseyo, Seventeen imida!~" They all shouted together.

"Girls gather up!" Jihyo called for us before continuing, "1,2,3, one in a million, annyeonghaseyo TWICE imida!~" We chanted.

"What brings you guys here?" Momo asked cheerfully.

"Me came to promote duhhhh! Joking we came to give you our album. Please support us as the time comes by! TWICE jjang!" The boy who looked like the leader passed to us their albums.

"There's 2 of it?" Sana pondered.

"Yes it's the hide and seek version." This good-looking guy said as he had his eyes on all of us.

Wait, he's there too. That Dokyeom. He isn't talking, he was just looking down until someone tapped his back to look up.

"Mianae, he's not feeling well." This small eye guy (I'M SORRY HOSHI I LOVE YOU STILL) said as he laughed a little.

He looked up and smiled for a while before looking somewhere else. I turned to face chaeyoung, as I saw her staring at him like as if she want to ask him something.

Her lips curled as she played with her fingernails. She can't stand still.

She took a step forward, instead, I shouted, "Girls we should get ready." She turned to me before giving me the look and walked away with the members.

The boys bowed and thank the people before leaving from our waiting rooms.

Few hours later, we were all back at the JYP building, practicing for our upcoming special performance. We made new choreography that we hope we could return back to our fans.

But suddenly, JYP pd nim entered our practice room with a stack of paper. Our office unnie was here too with her glasses on and some pens, what is going on here?

*Dokyeom pov*

"WHAT? SCHOOL?"Seungkwan shouted as he turned to face the CEO and continued, "YOU'RE MAKING US GO TO SCHOOL? BUT I THOUGHT I WAS DONE WITH THAT SH'T (damn son)" He shouted making all of us flustered by his language use.

"You guys can't just be living idol life right? You need some knowledge and such that can be implied to your daily lives. My decision is final. You, Dokyeom, Mingyu, The8, Vernon and Dino, are all 6 of you are going to school. For the rest I'll be applying some private classes. You can't mingle around too much even though you guys are a group, make new friends and voice it out." Our CEO said as he passed us our forms that have already been filled up by our office hyungs.

"I will take it from here sajangnim." Our manager came forward with a booklet that seems thick.

"TAEYANG ALL STAR SCHOOL (TASS). A special school for KPOP idols that would want to go through typical college life. Sponsored by SM, and supported by other big companies like YG, Woolim and JYP, the school has a lot in store that would make the idols life the same as other students. Only available for trainees, and idols, the school was opened last year by Lee Soo Man, all rounded and well-equipped classes ready for trainees and idols prepare for their debut and showcased talents." She speak fluently as all of us took a listen.

"There would be basic compulsory classes for english, mathematics and science, and another 3 choices that can be chosen by the student itself, with limited slots available. From personal talent, to acting, vocal, dance, musical instrument, musical, art and many more, TASS are prepared to bring out the best in every student." She explained further.

I was already getting myself included with the talk because I seemed interested. Dino were already jumping for joy because he is finally going to school after getting all cramped practicing for seventeen.

Seungkwan showed no interest at first but he was assured by leader Scoups that this would be a wonderful chance for him to show what he got.

Joshua and Jeonghan were just playing with their fingers and disturbing each other since they don't need to listen and such.

"It starts tomorrow." Our manager said which brings shocked to all of us.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?" Mingyu was already frustrated as he rolled eyes with the manager. His cheeks all red and we were all sweating profusely from practice, we got up and went back to dorm.

We were told to just wear casual clothes so we were all preparing in advance.

"We're not going for a fashion show Boo." Mingyu said as Seungkwan was picking out all his clothes from his cupboard.

"Heol I thought he wasn't even interested." Jun added.

"We need to look good infront others to not lose our reputations. First impressions are always important, right?" Seungkwan followed up and poses himself at the mirror.

"I look good." He said to himself. I sighed in annoyance for his arrogance and attitude.

I look at myself into the mirror and think about the classes I was going to join. I browse through the pamphlet and read,

"IDOLS GIRLS DAY MINAH AND VIXX HYUK WERE THE RECENT GRADUATES FROM ALL STAR HIGH SCHOOL, STATES EXPERIENCE."

Girl's Day Minah "I wasn't really interested and thought that I was just too old for school. But the least I could get and learn is experience. The teachers and students were all welcoming."

VIXX Hyuk "As the golden maknae of VIXX, my members thought I could broaden my thoughts and talents while being in this school. I made full use of myself to do well in school and graduated with appealing results."

It sounds proving, and I think that this is a good chance for me to engage myself with more people.

Since I loss my memory..

*Chaeyoung pov*

Sana, Jihyo, Mina, Dahyun, me and Tzuyu were all huddled up in a room with our manager as we filled down our particulars for..school..meh.

It was a tough decision especially when we just debuted. I don't really like school but I heard this TASS  has what it takes to shape all of us to become better idols.

This would be a great chance for us to make friends too.

We were part of the 2016 intake and there are 6 other people who would be joining us as Class A.

"Wo lucky of you guys. I wish I could but I think i am well off practicing alone." Momo said as she stared at us filling the forms.

"Nayeon and Jeongyeon are busy doing their make-ups. They said if they look at us preparing, they were both scared if they would be interested in joining us." Sana said in a sad tone.

We got no choice, but JYP pd nim chose the 6 of us to go to school. Was it just because of our age or what? I wondered.

First day of school is tomorrow and honestly I am super excited, now that I am finally going to show what I've got.

But i am super nervous too..