s e v e n

Crush (rewriting)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The boys had found a quiet and abandoned room at the other end of the school months ago, where no one in the campus ever goes to. They brought their things and decorated the room to make it theirs. They even got a locksmith over to change the lock, with the approval of the principal.

They made that place their own personal sanctuary, only they had the key to enter the room.

 

Jaehyun turned a corner and stomped into their sanctuary. Marching towards the corner room, he saw Youngjae lounging on the couch. He grabbed a towel nearby and threw it at Youngjae.

It hit the male squarely in his face.

“You are such a , Choi Youngjae.” The younger boy huffed.

The male was startled at the sudden attack and sat up. Seungwoo, Lucas and Jungkook looked up, shocked and curious, as they watched what was unfolding before their eyes.

“What’s up your ?” Youngjae rose his brow.

“I can’t believe you left Chaeryun to return home alone yesterday. move, hyung.”

He rolled his eyes at his friend's reaction and laid back down on the sofa, “Did she tell you that?”

“She did not." He sat down beside him. "I caught Woori and Jiyoon trying to get even with her. She didn’t tell me anything but from what I assumed, it seemed to be the case.”

Youngjae shook his head, “You come here and confront me based on that assumption?”

“Of course not,” the younger boy scoffed. “It was because she was limping.”

 

Jungkook sat up, alarmed. “She got hurt?”

Youngjae felt his heart skipped a beat and he turned his attention to Jaehyun, repeating Jungkook's question, “She got hurt?”

"Why didn't she tell me?" He mumbled.

Jaehyun nodded and hugged a nearby pillow, sighing to himself. “She told me to not tell you. She didn’t want you to feel bad. That silly girl.” He muttered under his breath. “But I had to, I can’t let you off like that, after knowing you just left her to go home alone.”

He huffed hurriedly, wanting to know what had happened to Chaeryun, “Get to the point please, Jae.”

“She was chased by a drunkard. She slipped and tried to get away.”

The older male’s eyes rounded at his words.

“Did the drunk guy do anything to her?” Jungkook asked.

“This is where the comes in,” Jaehyun said. “Her male colleague came to get her.”

Youngjae visibly relaxed and Jungkook let out a breath in relief.

“She was saved, everything’s fine," the former sighed to himself.

 

Seungwoo, Lucas and Jaehyun sighed together.

“You are such a dickhead,” Seungwoo exclaimed.

"Oh my god, what is with the sudden obsession with ?" Youngjae asked.

The older male ignored his comment and raked his hair, “Her male colleague saved her. MALE COLLEAGUE, Youngjae. You have a love rival! Step up your game or you’ll lose the dame!”

Jaehyun threw his hands up in the air in exasperation.

“Thank god, Seungwoo. You understand what I mean!”

Lucas went up to the male in the topic and frowned. “Youngjae hyung, ignore these two idiots. The main point here is that you left Chaeryun to go home alone, instead of sending her. You caused her to get hurt, indirectly. You have to apologise.”

 

Youngjae grunted, the final straw broke the camel’s back, “But I didn’t leave her alone! I went to get a new dress for her, but when I went back to her, she was gone.”

Everyone stopped.

“Wait, really?”

"Yeah?" He air through his teeth and folded his arms at his friends. "We went for dinner, but the waiter ruined her dress. I told her to wait at the ice cream store while I went to grab her another dress to replace her wet one. But when I got it, I went back and she wasn't there anymore. I tried to call her but my mobile ran out of battery."

The others share a look and started throwing stuff at the male.

"Hey, what's your problem?!"

"Hyung~! HOW COULD YOU LEAVE HOME WITHOUT A CHARGED PHONE?" Lucas and Jaehyun shouted together.

Youngjae pushed the boys away and reached out to Jungkook, who was standing at the side, watching his friends mutilate the singer wannabe. He shook his head, not helping and Youngjae was pulled back into the mess of boys putting their weight on top of him.

"FINE!" He finally exclaimed, putting a hand up in surrender. "Okay, fine. I'll make it up to her. I'll bring her out for dinner tonight, okay?"

The boys panted and slid off, all of them collapsing on the floor. Jungkook left the conversation.

"That's more like it," the rest chorused.

 

**

 

"How's your knee?" Soojin asked, helping the injured girl towards the cafeteria for lunch.

"It's much better, don't worry about it."

Soojin eyed the girl, "Trust you to be so careless. Will you be fine being home alone?"

Chaeryun nodded, "I'll be good, if there's anything, I'll call you."

They settled down at a table near the end of the lunchroom. Students started to pile in and they greeted Soojin and Chaeryun until everyone became quiet. The two girls looked curiously around them and saw that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter