f o u r

Crush (rewriting)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let's get drunk tonight and regret it tomorrow!"

Jaehyun yelled in a drunk stupor, falling onto Seungwoo’s laps. The man let out a grunt and pushed Jaehyun off of him. He grabbed his beer and downed the contents. It was a Sunday night and the boys were at Youngjae's place. They decided to spend the night together drinking and playing PS4.

"It's too early for you both to get drunk!" Youngjae's sister yelled at the two boys. "It's only 5pm!"

"I'm not drunk!" Jaehyun yelled.

"Whatever," she rolled her eyes before ruffling Youngjae's hair as she passed the couch. "Keep your boys under control. I'll be back on the weekends."

"Yes, mum." He laughed. "Now go have fun with my future brother-in-law."

His sister waved goodbye and cast her brother's drunk friends before heading out the door. Youngjae sighed after hearing his sister's boyfriend drive off on their getaway.

 

"Hey, L4D 3 is coming out soon. Anyone of you getting it?" Jungkook asked, munching on some ramen. Lucas came over and tried to snatch the bowl away from him. "Get your own!" He shrieked.

"Selfish." The younger male blew him a raspberry before settling beside Youngjae. "Why are you sighing, hyung?"

He shook his head, "Just glad that my sister got to find someone that really loves her."

"Are you j-jealous?" Jaehyun drawled.

"Whoop! Our Jaejae has feelings!" Seungwoo cheered.

"Shut up, you drunk idiots." Jungkook snapped playfully, throwing chips at them.

"Just get yourself a girlfriend." Lucas shrugged nonchalantly, grabbing the game controller. "You need some love in your life to make you less cranky."

"Hey, I'm never cranky." He huffed. "I have my sister, I have you guys. It's enough."

Jungkook shook his head, "Come on. Brother love and sister love doesn't make up for love from your girlfriend or wife."

Seungwoo nodded at the younger male's words, "Why don't you ask Chaeryun? She's been asking you out, right?"

"I don't even like her that way. Why would I want to ask someone out like that? Plus, she might just be a fangirl for all I care." He brushed him off. "You should know that I don't date fangirls."

"I'm not asking you to love her. I'm just asking you to ask her out."

"Yeah, although Seungwoo’s drunk, he is right." Lucas agreed. "You don't have to love her. Try asking her out, even if you don't like her that way, you can always be friends with her."

"Nope." Youngjae turned away from Lucas, only to see Jaehyun looked at him. "No."

Seungwoo popped up behind the couch and appeared beside Youngjae.

"I said no."

"I don't agree to this too." Jungkook piped up. "What if she mistakes this for something else?"

"Don't be such a poop, Cookie." Seungwoo blabbered.

Youngjae threw his arm around Jungkook's shoulders, "What he says is true though. What if Chaeryun thinks I'm hitting on her?"

Lucas shot up from the sofa with a big smile on his face, "I have an idea!"

Everyone turned to him in confusion.

"We'll play a game, if Youngjae loses on the first round, he will ask Chaeryun out tomorrow. Call?"

Seungwoo and Jaehyun clapped in agreement as Youngjae and Jungkook looked at each other helplessly.

 

**

 

"This... Are you serious?" Youngjae asked, baffled. "Pop-up pirate?"

"Yeap!" Lucas clasped his hands together. "Pop-up pirate!"

"I'm not going to do this." He said, shaking his head.

"Are you chickening out”

"I'm not," he replied hastily. "Fine, let's play."

"We'll go according to age. Seungwoo, Youngjae, Jaehyun, Jungkook then me."

"I don't want to play," Jungkook voiced out. "Keep me out of this."

"Poop," Seungwoo commented and turned to his other friends. "Let's begin."

The boys went round by round until there were a few slots left. Seungwoo picked up a plastic sword and closed his eyes, jabbing it into the slot. He cheered out in joy when he wasn't the one to pop the pirate.

Youngjae picked up a sword but Lucas stopped him, "You go last for this round."

Jaehyun went next and he escaped. He hugged Seungwoo in happiness and grabbed another can of beer to celebrate.

The battle was between Lucas and Youngjae. They shared a look and Youngjae grinned cheekily at his younger friend. When he was about to push the sword into the barrel, Youngjae pushed his hand and he inserted the sword into the slot beside the one he had chosen.

When the pirate didn't pop out, Lucas cheered.

"THANKS JAEJAE, TIME TO FACE YOUR PUNISHMENT!" He screamed.

The others cheered along with him, with an exception of Jeon Jungkook.

"Okay hyung, all you have to do, is ask Chaeryun out on an outing with you, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter