t w o

Crush (rewriting)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ring ~~

The bell signalling the end of lessons rang and students came pouring out of the classrooms endlessly. Jaehyun gave Seungwoo a lazy back hug as the male packed his bag, on a lollipop. Lucas eyed his friends and shook his head, "I swear, someday you guys are going to turn gay for each other."

The two of them glanced at each other, with Seungwoo looking over his shoulder. They puckered their lips, an attempt to weird Lucas out, "Why? You jealous?" They said in unison, facing the younger male.

“Yeap, I want in.”

Lucas then leaped towards them and planted huge wet kisses on both males’ cheeks. Seungwoo gasped in surprise and after giving Jaehyun a look, he tackled the youngest in a tight hug. Jaehyun followed soon after, squeezing the maknae into a impromptu group hug. Lucas tried squirming out of their grips but they were too adamant on showing him their love. Jungkook rolled his eyes in amusement at his friends, a small smile tugging on his lips.

Youngjae got up from his seat, laughing at Lucas’ plight. He then kept all his notes and papers in that special file he kept just for music.

"Lunch anyone?" Lucas muttered from between his friends, both his arms outstretched, his palms pushing on Seungwoo and Jaehyun's cheeks, forcefully pushing their faces away from his.

"Me." Youngjae and Jungkook replied together and the latter swung his arm around the former. "Let’s go."

The five of them stood by the door, Seungwoo had his hand on the handle.

"You ready guys?"

Taking a deep breath, everyone nodded. The older male slid the door open and deafening screams filled their ears. Seungwoo and Jaehyun stepped out, pulling Lucas with them. Jungkook trailed after them, followed by Youngjae.

"Oppa, wanna have lunch together?" A petite girl came forward and headed to Jaehyun.

"Sorry, not today," he replied gently. "I'm planning on having lunch with my babies here."

The girl waddled away, but taking the rejection nicely.

"Hey, how come no one asks me out for lunch?" Lucas whined. Jaehyun eyed him warily.

"Because they can't stand you constantly talking about your muscles."

"And you're a ." Jungkook piped in behind the taller male.

Jackson gasped and looked down south, "Well, I do have one."

Before another argument could break out, two girls walked up to Youngjae, stopping in front of him. The audience immediately fell silent and the four boys spun around, sharing knowing looks with each other.

"Youngjae, Jiyoon and I are thinking of heading to the pizza place to grab lunch, do you want to come with?"

 

"Here we go again, Twiddledum and Twiddledee." Lucas whispered to his friends.

 

Youngjae gave them a smile and the girls took this chance to hook their arms around his. He eyed their arms before giving them another smile, gently brushing their hands off him.

"Woori, Jiyoon." He acknowledged. "You guys should know by now, I don't eat lunch with fangirls."

"But, we're on a different level than those regular fangirls." Jiyoon mumbled, trying to be as seductive as possible.

 

"Yeah, more whorish and attention seeking." Lucas muttered under his breath, the other boys trying their best to stifle their laughter.

 

Youngjae took a step away and turned to face them. He chuckled and shook his head when he saw how the two girls were dressed. They were trying to appeal to him by either being cute or y, to which Youngjae had zero interest in.

"I'm sorry Woo, Ji." He called them by their nicknames, making the girls squeal as the others grumbled in jealousy. "I guess lunch would have to wait till next time."

He sidestepped them and headed towards his friends.

"I swear, if another girl comes up to me to ask me out for lunch, I'm gonna scream." He whispered. “Come on, let’s go.”

 

"Go! Try it!" Soojin nudged Chaeryun towards Youngjae. “Ask him out.”

The latter tried to stop her friend from pushing her to her death. She wouldn't be able to escape from Woori and Jiyoon - who had established public dislike to Chaeryun. Youngjae’s beauty was a killer too.

She'd die either way.

"I don't wanna~" She whined. "I don't wanna~"

"You are such a wuss." Soojin huffed. "If you won't, I will."

She then grabbed Chaeryun's hand and pulled her towards the boys.

"Jaehyun!" She called out.

 

**

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter