It's Over

You like me?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter Four

 

Zico felt a rush of fear as he watched Taeil. So much for keeping that a secret, he thought. He already knew what was going to happen when he got back to school on Monday. The avoiding eye contact and running away and the excluding. Now him and his mom was going to have to move once again. He saw Taeil take a deep breath. “So…the bottles of red liquid you were drinking was not juice or soda but-“

“Blood.” Zico finished the sentence for him. Taeil took a step toward him. The moment he did that, that caused Zico to take a step back. “Don’t come near me.” He warned Taeil. Shaking his head Taeil once again stepped closer to him causing Zico to step back again. “Why can’t I come near you? I’m not afraid.” That caused Zico to narrow his eyes at him. “Liar!” He yelled at him. “All of you humans are the same. Every last one of you!”  Taeil started to look confused. “What do you mean that we are all the same?” before he could take another step Zico vamped away from him leaving Taeil to stare after his fading figure.

Not knowing why but he ran all the way back to school. He ran towards the back and went to go sit on the bench by the basketball courts. He leaned over and cradled his head. How do he explain to his mom that once again they will have to move? She’s so happy right now. Maybe they won’t have to move. He could get emancipated and leave on his own…wait…he was already 19. That wouldn’t work. He could buy himself an apartment but…with what money? Maybe he could hijack a plane and… "And what?" He jerked his head up and saw Kim Soo Yi standing there. “Oh please continue. Don’t stop on my account. Zico tore his eyes away and looked at the ground. "What are you still doing here?” He asked her. “I had some work to finish after you left. I was just about to go home when I saw you over here. Why are YOU here?” He shrugged. “I don’t know. I was just running and this is where my feet took me. “ She sat down next to him. ‘Why were you running? I thought you had dinner date with your friend.” Zico bit his lip to stop it from quivering. “He’s not a friend. Not anymore.” Nodding her head slowly, she said softly, “He found out about you, didn’t he?” Screaming in frustration he grabbed his head. Soo Yi grabbed his face and made him look at her. “If you bit your lip any harder you might end up biting it off.” She brought her hand up and gently pulled his lip out from between his teeth. “Look at what done. Now you have a bruise showing.” She let her fingertips dance on the bottom of his lip. The she slowly brought her face closer and his bruised ever so gently with the tip of her tongue. She let her eyes wander to meet his. Her nose only inches away. Zico looked down at , to her eyes and back to . slightly opened… Then he pushed his lips softly to hers. Forgetting what happened with Taeil. Forgetting that he was saving his first kiss for the one he was meant to be with. He felt a jolt shoot through his body and suddenly her thoughts were wide opened.  

 

How she fell in love with him at first sight. How good his mouth felt. How she wanted him to touch her. How far she wanted to take this. All her thoughts were on him. This was too much of a strong connection. This is why he didn’t want to kiss anybody but the person he was involved with romantically. He pulled away and both their eyes met. Feeling like someone was controlling him, he grabbed her face and started to kiss her furiously. Their mouth was moving in sync as she s her arms around his neck and put her hands in his hair. He let his hand run down her chest to her bare thigh. Sliding his hand back up he pushed her back down against the bench. He started to kiss her more roughly as his hands cupped his nicely round and perfect . He then moved to her neck and started to kiss and on her. She lifted her head as a moan escaped her lips. His hands were moving on its own towards her blouse. When he started to , something happened. While he was doing this with a girl he barely knows, Taeil popped his way into Zico mind. Why is he of all people creeping his way into his mind? Clear your thoughts Zico! He silently scolded himself. You don’t want her reading your mind again. Shaking that thought away he started to inch his hand up to her line when… RING RING RING! His phone was going berserk. Quickly jumping off her, falling in the process, and answered his phone. "Yes mom? I’m still at school… what… but...alright. I’ll be there shortly." Sighing he rubbed his hands through his hair. “Soo Yi I’m sorry but-“ when he turned around he didn’t see her. She just vanished. Great. Just great. He grabbed his stuff and headed back home.

 

 

***

 

 

When he got back home he saw that his mom was sitting in the living room. He went and sat down on the couch. “Alright. What so important that you had to tell me to rush home for?” She looked up at the ceiling and took a couple deep breaths. After thinking about what she wanted to say she finally looked at him. “Is there something you want to tell me?” Zico heart started to beat faster. Does she know already? Play it cool, play it cool Zico. “What do you mean?” He said making sure to keep his voice calm as possible. “Taeil came here asking if you came home yet. He told me to tell you to contact him so you guys could talk about what happen. Are you guys fighting?” Letting a relief sigh slip through as he looked down. She doesn’t know that he knows. “Zico!” she said as she hit his leg. “You just met the boy and now you guys are already having a fight? You better fix this young man. You don’t want to loose your only friend do you?” With out giving him a chance to answer she went up stairs to her room. Shrugging his shoulders, he got up and headed to the kitchen. Grabbing him a bottle and some grapes, he headed back up to his room. Dropping his bag by his door, he went to his bed and laid down. He pulled out his phone and saw that he had a lot of messages from Taeil. Not bothering to read them he went through and deleted them. Why is he bothering to reach out to me if he’s just going to tell everyone at school. It’s whatever you know? It’s not like he need friends or people who

Please log in to read the full chapter