Chapter 4- Bloody Christmas

Vampire's Secretary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December…the Christmas spirit is everywhere in this city but in the Director’s office...

 “and on the evening of 14th there will be a Christmas event on Singapore, the Christmas party of bakery ‘The New Cake’ is in the afternoon of the 18th and in the same day on the evening there will be Christmas dinner at J Hotel by Trio production and on the…”I got cut off by the Director

“I won’t go! Who the hell decided that we need Christmas parties anyways?!” he said angrily.

While the whole world is getting more and more excited about Christmas, my boss is getting more and more sullen.

“A party on the 24th? Which idiot came up with this?!” He asked.

“it’s a party for the charity organization supported by the red lights accessories and of course they’ll be expecting that you’ll attend the party…”I said smartly.

“No I won’t!” he retort back.

It’s been almost two months since I’ve started working for him and I’m going to change! I’m not going to be the coward I was before, I’m not going to let the Director bully me,  I’m going to change! Starting today everything will be different! I’m his secretary and it’s my duty to take care of my boss!

“Soo Jin!” He said suddenly.

“Yes Sir” I replied.

“Take care of this documents I need this tomorrow! And make a hard copy of this and don’t forget my plans!” He said orderly and throw the paper towards me WTF?!

It’s December but that doesn’t mean that I’ll get the chances to rest it just mean that I’ve more to do! There’s just so much these days. The last time I remember I said that he should have more faith in me but I never thought that he would gave me so much work! But this just meant that he did give me his trust so I won’t betray his trust so easily! And besides if I got fired it would be hard for me to find another job…

“Sehun!” Ji Soo bust in his room and gave him a hugged.

“Sorry Sir I was too busy and so I didn’t notice her coming..”

Did I need to remind you that he’s a vampire? So I guess it’s time he have his meals…but let’s not get that in mind. As much as I know about the Director, Manager Park once told me that Ji Soo was actually the Director’s ex-secretary but after a few months she got fired by no reason. But it’s not my business anyways.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter