Chapter 13- Meeting you again

Vampire's Secretary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This charity dinner is really something… theres’s a lot of waiter and waitress here and there busy serving drink and finger food. It wasn’t quite a ‘dinner’ where you would sit down. It was kinda like a fancy party. There are people sitting at the couches talking and people walking around socializing. There’s even a band.

“Is it really alright to choose me as your partner?” I ask as we both step into the ballroom. “As you know I’m not married nor dating, but it would be inappropriate t come alone.” He pause and look at me, “Besides you really did impressed me by carrying those 20 bags of ramyun and rice from the market to the office. Not even the male employees could do that.” He chuckles which made me laugh along as well. “I had a little trouble but it was fine” I smiled.

We continue to talk. Strange. I felt like someone was staring at me. I scan round the room and someone caught my eye.

It was the director.

He came with a new woman. His new toy I guess.

“I didn’t know that the Oh Company’s gonna come tonight” I look at Mr. Kim. “Weird… I didn’t know as well” He look at the direction I was talking about. “But hey since they’re here let’s go greet them” He said and started walking towards the Director but I grab on his Tux “We can’t!” I said in panic state. “Why?” he faced me. I look at him. He’s so tall and handsome.

“We kinda made a deal to not see each other again.” I said. “I’m sure it’s fine since you two haven’t see each other in a while. Let’s go” He said dragging me. Did he not hear what I just said?

“Ah… if it isn’t Director Oh! Pleasure to meet you. I’m Kim Taehyung. Creative Director of Kim Production,” He smiled and they shook hands. “Aren’t you Sehun’s secretary before?” The woman asks me. “Yes I… was” I tried to avoid eye contact. “Did you manage to find a replacement?” I ask breaking the ice. “Yeah. There was no problem at all” He said emotionless. “Excuse us.” They both walk away.

“Mhm… He sure isn’t very sociable, isn’t he?” He looks at me. “Yeah” I only sigh. “Hey cheer up I’ll bring you to meet my friends” He grab my arm and lead me to six handsome men. “These are my friends, and guys this is Soojin she’s my new secretary” He made a gesture for the guys to introduce themselves.

“Hi I’m Park Jimin, CEO of STR Corporation.” The blonde man said and shook my hand. “Nice to meet you I’m Kim Seokjin, I’m an actor.” He introduced himself and I gotta say he has really broad shoulders! “Hello I’m Namjoon and I’m Yoongi, we’re the CEO of RS Entertainment.” “Hello, I’m Hoseok and I’m a choreographer. You might h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter