Chapter 2- Vampire?!

Vampire's Secretary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's 7pm and it's the end of the day. Just as I thought it was the end of the  table phone suddenly rang. "Hello?" I asked through the phone. "We're having a meeting with the other directors from other companies." Its's Director Oh. "Get ready in 10 minutes." He said and hung up .I quickly touched up my make up since I don't have much time. I bid my colleagues goodbye and went down to the lobby.

As I make my way down to the lobby I saw Director Oh with a woman she's not the woman here yesterday."Sehun, where have you been and why are you ignoring my calls?!" The woman yelled and run towards Director and hugged him tightly. “I’m sorry Director I told her to wait but she-" The lobby assistant got cut off by the Director.  "It's okay. Sorry Min Jee but I have a meeting to attend, just wait for me here and I’ll be back ASAP. Let’s go." The Director said and we left the lobby.

After a couple of minutes we arrive at a fancy hotel. When I exit the car, I saw lot of paparazzi flashing their camera. It must be a major meeting or something. As I make my way to the lobby I saw a banner writing "Company Party". No wonder it was big it was one of the most popular company in the world and now they are having a party? No way. We took a lift to the highest level or could you say rooftop. When we reach we made our way towards to a buffet restaurant. Suddenly my stomach growl. I must be hungry. Director Oh and Manager Park both turned and look at me. "You must be hungry.” Manager Park said. I just nodded my head and smile.

I entered the restaurant and saw some familiar faces their my colleagues. "Follow me I'll introduce you to the Directors." Director Oh said leading the way. We both walk towards a group of people I bet they are the 'Director from the other companies'. I'm not going to lie but they are so good looking. They all look liked they know each other very well. "This is Kai he's the CEO of the Samsung. And this is Baekhyun he's the heir of the Seoul International Hospital. And here we have Kyungsoo he own one of the world most well-known buffet restaurant in fact he also owns the one we're in right now! and last but not least we have Suho he's the owner of one of the most well know trading company." He there ended the introduction and it's my turn to introduce myself. "So you must be Sehun's new secretary right you look beautiful!" Kai said smirking to me. "Yes I'm indeed his new secretary and hank you?" I replied. "Okay then you'll go get your own free time and come back in time got it?" "Yes Director." I turned around and walked away. I was starving most of the people here were either busy eating or chit chatting. A lady suddenly walks towards me "Hi I'm Hana and I'm the secretary of Kai “She greeted me. "Hi I'm Soo Jin secretary of Director Oh. Nice to-" I got cut off by my own grumbling stomach. “You must be hungry wanna eat together?" She asked "Okay." We sat together enjoying our meal and had a little chit chat. Hana's personality and mine where a bit similar so we immediately became friends.

Not knowing it's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter