Chapter 3- Problems

Vampire's Secretary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been almost a week since I have found out that the Director is a vampire and here I found myself reading a book about vampires. “Are you even human?” A loud noise came out from the Director’s room. It’s Director Jaehyun from Joy Company and he came here for meeting. “How could you reject such a good deal?” He yelled. “I won’t and why should I?” Director Oh said. “You should marry my daughter and we should work together.” He yelled. “I will never marry her and I’ll never work with such people from such company…Get out…NOW!” The Director yelled and Director jaehyun quickly packed his things and left.

The Director suddenly walked towards me and took the book on my hands. “Trying to find my weakness eh?” He asked with a smirk. “No I was not!” I said and pouted. “Those stupid books wrote by humans were all just a bluff, you need to learn from the real ones.” He said and went back into his room ‘SLAM’. *I suppose he’s right, there can’t be much truth in these books anyway. I can’t understand anything unless I see it for myself.* I thought and quickly went back to work. *Knowing everything about their boss is one of the duties of a secretary. For what I’ve learned so far is that the Director can move around freely in midday as long as he avoids direct sun light, he’s perfectly fine with garlic and he seems to enjoy wine too. The essential ‘meals’ are once or twice a week.* I thought.

‘Clank’ the elevator made a sound it was the woman who was here on my first day and she was the one who was lying on down on Director’s couch. It was quite awkward ever since I interrupted their private time and I think he still remember me. “I’m here to see Sehun can you let me in?” She asked and smile. She’s beautiful I bet she must be director’s girlfriend or something. “Do you have an appointment?” I asked back. “Ermm.. actually no… I don’t have an appointment with him.” She replied. “Well miss you-…” I got cut buy the Director opening the door. “You’re here” The Director said as he made his ways towards the lady. “I’ve missed you Ji Soo” The director said and hugged the lady. So that’s her name! “I’ve missed you too” She said and smile back.*WOW I’ve never seen the director like this before smiling and talking like a gentlemen, and guess what they are now both kissing? In front of me? * “Ah… I’ve got something for you” He said as he pulled back from the kiss and fish out a black box from his pocket. “Here!” He said reaching out the box to her. Ji Soo then open the box with a face of enjoyment. “Oh my! It’s fantastic thank you Sehun” She replied smiling. I stretched my neck to get a better view of the necklace. It was a silver cross necklace. “Here let me help you” The Director said helping Ji Soo to put it on. *So he’s fine with crosses and silver too* “Does it not suit me?” “No you looked beautiful with it” I can’t agree more to what Director just said it was in fact that Ji Soo was indeed very beautiful with or without the necklace. They both slowly make their way towards the elevator and went down. I look at my watch it was 12 in the afternoon I guess it make sense that they had gone for their lunch. I quickly went back to my seat and start my work.

A couple minutes later I hear footsteps walking closer. I looked up and saw Manager Park. Manager Park was the Directors best friend but something went through and they just stop talking. He’s honest, open-hearted and kind completely different from the Director. “Ah…Soo Jin-shi it’s been a long time how have you been?” He asked with smile. “it’s been well” I answered. “So are you getting used to the Director? He has a difficult character, he says want he wants and acts before thinking, it must have been hard for you” “To be honest I really couldn’t agree with you more” I said and he chuckle. “Is he here?” He asked. “He’s gon out but I think he’ll be back very soon” I replied. “Then may I wait for him in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter