drabble 2

The Park Family

Chicken 

[ The Park Family] 

Even though Sehun is not yet six, he already understands that there are all kinds of people in this world. Some people are artistic, some are extremely rational, and some are just...special. For instance, his dads who are currently shouting frantically at a chicken fall into that last category of humans.

"SEHUN-AAHH!!"

The boy cringes at the blood curling scream coming from a few metres away, and he subconsciously takes a step backward. He feels really sorry for the poor chicken being shaken back and forth so vigorously, but he is also kind of glad he is not directly involved in whatever situation that's unfolding over there. Frankly, he is a little scared to approach his parents right now.

They don't seem exactly alright...

Chanyeol sniffles sharply and lets out another desperate cry, his voice successfully cracks as he hollers at his 'son', AKA the chicken in his hands. Next to him, Kyungsoo is gawking in both extreme confusion and distress, almost as if he is deciding if he should just lose his right there and then or break down in tears. His bottom lip quivers and a slight whimper escapes from his dry throat as his hysterical husband screams murder yet again.

"SEHUN-AAAHHHH!!"

Long story short, Chanyeol and Kyungsoo took Sehun to a farm for the weekend and somewhere along the way, the boy has magically turned into a chicken. Or so according to Chanyeol, who was supposed to be watching their son as Kyungsoo went to greet the farm owner. It is one thing to have shrunken your kids in the movies, but entirely another when your child 'actually' transforms into a feathered creature. Kyungsoo still finds the entire debacle hard to stomach, but he cannot deny the incredible scene of the chicken answering precisely with a curt cluck every time he is called Sehun. He may be losing his mind, but Kyungsoo thinks the chicken is even beginning to resemble his son a little. ...Just a little.

Or maybe he is actually losing his mind, no thanks to Chanyeol's constant wailing and howling.

"SEHUN-AHHHHH!!!"

Right on the mark, the chicken clucks again and stares blankly back at the two troubled humans.

Unable to watch his parents embarrass themselves and him any further, Sehun finally steps up to his surprised dads. As they showered him with tearful hugs and warm kisses, Sehun smiles and giggles under his breath. These two adults may be brainless and ridiculous at times, but he knows he can always depend on them to love him no matter what, even if he does turn into a chicken one day. And he too, regardless how crazy his parents are, Sehun knows he will always love them with all of his heart and soul. Because after all, they are a family and families stick together.

'Still though,' little Sehun thinks as he watches his Kyungsoo appa begins his physical attacks on his dear Yoda, who is running away as fast as his long legs can take him, 'I think I'm going to go live with uncle Junmyeon.'

Such is another day in the Park family.
 

Originally posted to twitter @catboxjellyfish 3/23/2016

image by @yeolcifer (Nat) 

As for the whole idea... this is what happens when Nat and I lose control! Neither of us remembers exactly how this AU came to be and for fun, she drew me this picture, which honestly made me laugh so hard I fell off my chair xD I am still laughing just looking at it today! Anyways, since she drew this, I had to write it and make it into reality. Thus this abomination lol 

As if I already don't have enough weird AUs lol