Singles' Mingle

For Good and Evil
"Jae. Go top."

"What? But I don't want to go top. I want to go bottom. Top is so much work. You're being lazy, Cyn. Always taking bottom."

"Just use those little, girly wings of yours and flap."

"Fap? But I already—"

"Flap. Flap to the top of the tree. Now go." Cyndi hands Jaejoong the giant tree t shears and points up. "Go top." Jaejoong and Cyndi are taking some time out of their busy schedule of safeguarding to do some landscaping.

"Cyn... you're such a dictator..."

"Yes, that's what Evil does best. Take control then toss it out the window when things gets old."

"Oh, so that's what happened to the country of Gnil Eaj."

"Let's get some tree t in. It's not everyday Good and Evil calls an official day off."

"Oh yeah... today is that day. The day of mutual ceasefire."

"They're holding that Good and Evil gathering."

"Kind of like a singles' mingle, right?"

Cyndi pulls out her black, leather whip and starts snapping off branches and leaves. Crack. Crack. Crack. "I'm not even going to ask."

Jaejoong flaps his little, girly wings and floats to the top of the tree. Fap. Fap. Fap. "I wonder what they gather to talk about."

"Probably nothing of importance."

At the Good and Evil Singles' Mingle, representatives from both sides gather along with a bunch of soothsayers, seers, prophets, oracles, fortune-tellers, and superstition fanatics.

"Nothing is happening... you people promised something will happen. Why is nothing happening? The closest thing they got to ual congregation was t a tree!"

"We even did rock, paper, scissors a decade straight to determine which side gets the first twin... and it's all for nothing!"

Good and Evil are outraged.

"Seers? Prophets? You're all a bunch of con artists. Where's our powerful, earth-rattling Jaeling twins? We want to train them to become Jedi Masters as soon as possible."

"Perhaps we should have said... there will be two immensely powerful beings... IF the greatest champions of Good and Evil decide to each other."

"You'd think they'd choose as one of their games to pass the time..."

"Nope... they'd rather watch Korean Dramas and eat visitors."

"Indeed... they are different than the rest of us."

"They are on a whole different level. Different. The highest order of different. No wonder they're the best of both sides. No one can understand them."

"Should we give the two another millennium together?"

"And keep our hopes up only to have it crushed after another thousand years of waiting? Sure, why not?"

MOBILE-FRIENDLY LAYOUT DESIGNED AND CODED BY VEELAH