Cosmic TiVo

For Good and Evil
After checking on the unspeakable power twice, Jaejoong wanders down the hallway of panda illusions towards Cyndi's room. Upon entering her room, Jaejoong is shocked to see Cyndi reclining on the sofa with her feet propped up on the coffee table and dead snakes in her hair. So... what are these dead snakes doing in her hair? She is using them as curlers because she can and he is shocked out of his mind not because she can. Actually, the dead snakes do not concern him. Not one bit. What she is currently watching on TV... now THAT concerns him... a hell damn lot.

"Oh my god, Cyn... why are you watching Korean drama again? It'll rot your head. I've warned you countless times. What good is living forever if your head rots?"

"Shut up! Do you want me to smack your face?" He is trying to ruin her enjoyment. Always.

"If you must smack me, can you smack me elsewhere? My face is rather... you know..."

"No! Now, shut up! They're about to reveal the good guys' evil motive."

"But, Cyn... I want to watch TV, too. Can't you change the channel? You've already watched this long enough and we already know the good guys' evil motive... they will give some of their to charity in order to make themselves look good. It's the typical 'pretend to be good' scheme."

"What the hell? You barge into my room, tell me to change the channel, and spout spoilers? Are you mad? You got your own damn TV. Go watch whatever you want to and get out of my face. You're blocking the screen."

"But, Cyn..." Jaejoong's head is hanging down in front of her eyes like a curtain. "I don't want to watch my own TV. I want to watch your TV."

"Jae... you seriously want to start something with me? I'm not in a good mood right now. Was short on dead snakes and had to double up." Of course, the lack of dead snake curlers will put her in a foul mood... of course...

"I just want to watch TV with you... is that too much to ask?"

"Are you... lonely?" Cyndi pats his cheek. The cheek attached to his lovely face and not the...

"... yes."

"Then go make friends with the new kid at our door."

"Oh, there's someone here again?" Jaejoong's face brightens as he taps into the front gate's surveillance. "Oh! It's that one famous comedian. Forgot his name though, but he's that one famous comedian... definitely."

"What? Is it? What are we waiting for then? Let's go! I'm in need of a good laugh or two." Cyndi flips out of the sofa and grabs Jaejoong by the arm.

"Wait... Cyn... aren't you forgetting something? Like those curlers in your hair? You want to look good for our guest, don't you?"

Cyndi snaps her fingers and incinerates the dead snakes. "Done." Her dark hair tumbles, cascading down her back.

"Hmm... the heat really gives it nice volume. Can I touch your hair?"

Cyndi slaps Jaejoong's hand away. "No."

"I'll let you touch my hair in exchange?"

"I don't want to touch your goddamn hair. Now let's go make him crack a joke or twenty."

Jaejoong and Cyndi skip out to the front gate, arm in arm. There relationship is good... as good as evil can get. They spot the famous comedian out front... but something is not quite right about the man.

"Uh, Cyn... looks like you'll have to wait a while before he can entertain you. He's frozen in time."

"Dammit! The Big Man is using his Super Awesome Cosmic TiVo again."

"The Universal TiVo? The one that puts the entire universe on pause?"

"Yes, that one!"

"If he paused the entire universe, how come we're not frozen, Cyn?"

"Are you seriously going to make me answer that stupid question?"

"No."

"Well... I guess we'll wait a while... until the Big Man decides to un-pause the world."

"I hope he hits the play button... you know... instead of—" The famous comedian unfreezes and begins to walk backwards super quickly before disappearing into thin air.

"The rewind button..."

MOBILE-FRIENDLY LAYOUT DESIGNED AND CODED BY VEELAH