Demon Butler

For Good and Evil
Jaejoong is staring at the silver-haired man with his eyes slit. The silver-haired man is staring at Jaejoong with his eyes equally slit. After ten minutes of straight-up staring, Jaejoong, with arms crossed, opens his lovely mouth to speak.

"Dude... what did you say your name was again?"

"Kim Junsu. I am a demon butler who has served the Wang family for two centuries." The demonic servant man seems to be extra proud of being stuck as a butler. Extra proud.

"Okay, well... Junsu, man... as much as I appreciate your visit and admire your long platinum hair tied loosely in the back, I can't just let you pass through here... especially when you specifically came by to unleash the unspeakable power." In the back of his mind, Jaejoong is wondering how he would look like with silver hair. Probably hot as hell.

"Allow me to speak with the Lady, Cyndi, whom I used to serve. We are on the same side. It will be much easier to communicate—"

"No, no..." Jaejoong waves his hands in the air and shakes his head. "That's where you're wrong, bro. You and Cyn are not on the same side, okay?"

"I am on the side of Evil."

"Maybe you're like a double agent or something... I've seen you chase away a bunch of slightly sinister gentlemen. Aren't those considered acts of good? You secretly work for the side of Good, don't you..."

Junsu cannot believe what he is hearing. This crazy bastard is doubting his Evil alignment. He is a demon. One hell of a demon butler, at that. Good demons only exist in make-believe stories... like those teen romance novels.

"But... that's not really what I meant to say. What I meant to say is... after a few centuries of safeguarding the unspeakable power, we no longer belong to Good or Evil. We've made up our own side, see?"

What the is this crazy bastard going on about...

"It's called... the Jaeling side. Not Good. Not Evil. The third side."

Junsu, the silver-haired demon butler, is slightly confused. "Is there not already a third side? It is called Neutral."

"No, no... it's called Jaeling." Jaejoong looks so certain of himself... so, so certain.

Crazy bastard. Continuing this talk might be the death of him. It will be much better talking to a fellow bad guy. "Call for the Lady, Cyndi."

"Ah. No can do, dude. She's hella busy right now." Jaejoong seems to be a master at stalling. But... stalling for what?

Cyndi is busy? With guarding the unspeakable power or something?

Jaejoong takes the liberty of elaborating. "Cyn's busy. Hella busy... polishing her awesome nail art skills! If you're in a hurry to get back to your job of chasing away slightly sinister gentlemen, you're free to return here later... if you want. So long as you don't cross this crudely drawn line, we can be best buddies for life. Want to be best buddies for life?" Jaejoong looks mighty hopeful. He blinks his pretty eyelashes. He can totally use more best buddies for life... considering his life is mighty long.

MOBILE-FRIENDLY LAYOUT DESIGNED AND CODED BY VEELAH