Stickman

For Good and Evil
"What the fugly puppies?! Cyn! Wahh!" While Jaejoong is standing there... a safe distance away... with his mouth hanging open... a safe distance away, Cyndi extinguishes the little flame in the palm of her hand. She has a hungry look in her fey eyes... like a starved lioness.

"Cyn... you can't just throw the fireball first and ask questions later. They usually can't answer questions after you throw the fireball..."

"Why do I need to question them when the answer is clear? It's painfully obvious this guy came here to release the unspeakable powers and destroy the universe. What other reason can he possibly have other than that?"

"Plenty... plenty! You're being so narrow-minded again. They could be here to make friends. I'm pretty popular, you know... I used to be the greatest force of Good before switching to the Jaeling side. Plenty of folks come asking to be friends. I used to get at least five friend requests a day on asianfanfics.com."

Cyndi turns away from Jaejoong, pretending the conversation never happened.

"Cyn... you're so... you're so quick tempered. Let's watch some yoga and meditation classes on YouTube later. Seriously... why did you have to throw the fireball at him... why..."

"You really don't know why? Really, Jae? Really?!"

Jaejoong eyes the mess and scratches his cheek. No... not that cheek... the cheek attached to his lovely face...

"Jae... he's a ing marshmallow... he's a ing giant marshmallow! I had to fire him up. I had to!" Drool is dribbling from right now.

"Wait a minute... are you planning to... you know... eat him?"

"Yes!"

"So... is that why his grilled remains are floating in mid-air? So it wouldn't drop on the ground and get all dirty because you plan to—"

"Yes!"

"Can I have a piece?"

His question is rather unexpected. Cyndi is looking at him with an eyebrow raised. He seriously wants a piece of her grilled marshmallow man? "I thought you were against me throwing the fireball at him..."

"Yeah... that was when he was alive and stale. Now, he's dead and smelling really delicious." What Jaejoong says is true... it just does not sound quite right coming from his mouth.

"I'm not really sure you're a champion of Good anymore..."

"Cyn... we went over this many, many times before. You and I... we no longer side with Good or Evil... we side with Jaeling." As a matter of fact...

Cyndi releases a heavy sigh... here he goes again... and there is no way to shut him up. The two of them are not Jaeling... they are Neutral. Neutral! She is wondering whether he will ever stop calling it Jaeling. Maybe if she gives it a century or two.

He does not shut up... there is no way... but, wait... She can plug his mouth with some dead marshmallow man. She can totally do that.

Jaejoong decides to stop yapping about Jaeling on his own... but not because he has grown tired of it... never. They have a new visitor. Yay. Two in a row today. What a blessing. "Cyn... there's a new friend at our door. By the looks of him, he must be Stickman. Cyn, are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Maybe.

"Marshmallow on a stick, baby. We'll be having marshmallow on a stick."

A blessing, indeed.

MOBILE-FRIENDLY LAYOUT DESIGNED AND CODED BY VEELAH