Good Student

Bad Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEHUN

I step into my homeroom class while stretching my limbs. I was up all night yesterday, completing my history homework. Damn . I should really start doing my homework on time. I take a seat in the middle of the class and put my bag next to me. A few seconds later, somebody plops down next to me and I turn to see L. He smiles at me.

"Hey man." He says. "What's up?" I reply. He just shrugs. I notice a few girls making goo goo eyes at him.

"Good morning, Myungsoo Oppa." A cheerleader comes up to greet him. "Hey." He smirks. I roll my eyes. Here we go again.

Flirting with anyone who basically talks to him is L's favorite hobby. Girls give him attention and he gobbles it all up. It's been this way since we were kids. I've known L for 8 years now. Since we were 10. His name's Kim Myungsoo but his close friends, including me, call him L. We don't even know why. It's just a thing.

Once he's done talking to a few girls, he turns to me. "There's a basket ball match downtown at night, you up for it?"

I roll my eyes and decide to a bit. "Yeah okay I'll go with you, you attention ." He laughs, "I am not an attention ."

"Yeah you're right you're just a basic ." I laugh. The teacher comes in and calls our attendance. As soon as she calls the final name, the door to the class room bangs open and Kim Jong in steps in, in all of his leather jacket glory.

The teacher glares at him. "You're late again, Mr Kim."

"Please." He smirks. What an , right? "Call me Kai."

"Take a seat." The teacher says curtly as Kai bows down in an exaggerated manner and mutters "Your wish is my command."  And takes a seat at the back of the class. L snickers beside me, "That guy's a riot." He whispers. "He's a jerk face." I counter.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter