Bad Daughter

Bad Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wake up to the sound of drawers sliding open and banging shut. I yawn widely and rub my eyes as I sit up on my plush silk sheets and my gaze falls on a black haired boy scrutinizing my vanity.

"The are you doing, Kai?" I call as i slide my legs down to the ground, wrapping the sheet around my barely clad body. 

"Where do you keep your stupid hairbrush?" He replies, irritation clear in his voice. I roll my eyes as I grab the brown hairbrush from the shelf next to the mirror and throw it at his face, "Ow." He complained.

"I meant, what are you still doing here." I ask as I step into my bathroom and turn on the tap. "Didn't you sneak out last night?"

"I did but then I came back." I see him shrugging behind me in the mirror. I splash water on my face and lather on my face wash. I don't question him further. We have an agreement to not talk about his home life unless he wants to. "Are your parents home?" Kai inquires while standing next to me and brushing his hair. I splash water on my face again and to pat dry my face, grab my face towel from the stand next to Kai. 

"Yeah they were supposed to be home this morning." I step out of the bathroom and into my closet, I pick out a pair of white capri pants and a black sleeveless shirt for wearing to school. "Time?" I call out.

"Seven Ten." He replies. Plenty of time. If my mom is back from her trip, this morning is going to be very entertaining. If she catches Kai coming out of my room I know exactly what she'll think. Not that she's wrong. Kai and I did sleep together last night. It'll still be delightful watching as her jaw basically drops to the floor. I step into my white Jimmy Choos a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter