Bad Biker

Bad Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MIJIN

As the final bell rings and students pile out of the class, I put my book in my bag and make my way along with the sea of students to the parking lot. Today was hectic. I had two tests and a tough gym class (I'm not very athletic) and to top it all off I got paired with Song Jaehwa, who has a personal vendetta against me for some reason I can't fathom. Why does she hate me?

I'm tired to the bone and just thinking about how the next two weeks will progress drains me. I'm deep in my thoughts when I see something from the corner of my eye which makes me shreik and jump 2 ft into the air. A motorbike suddenly reverses from the parking space in front of which I am walking with a good speed. It would have hit me but thank God it didn't. The biker gets off and I can hear him muttering. My heart is thumping and I'm ready to tell him that I'm okay and he should've been more careful but then he shakes his helmet off to reveal a mass of messy raven hair. Makes a sour face and says

"Watch where you're going, nerd."

What the?

"Do you wanna get ing killed? Jesus. Do those glasses of yours even work?"

That's it. I snap. I've taken far too much of people's attitudes today.

"Listen to me Mister." I poke an angry finger at his chest. "You're the one who reversed without looking from a car parking? In case you hadn't noticed. There's a separate parking for bikes over there." I point with my other finger behind me. "So you're the one who needs glasses." Gosh he's so much taller than me my neck hurts. I recognize him now. "Kim Jongin."

"You've got a smart mouth, shorty." He frowns. "Don't mess with me."

"You're the one who almost killed me." I say dryly.

"Run along now." He yawns and waves his hand. What a jerk!

He then puts his helmet back on and gets back on his death trap. I roll my eyes and continue walking towards my friend's car who is supposed to give me a ride back home when Kim Jong in whizzes literally from right next to me making my start hair whip into the air and me falling on my backside. "Hey!" I yell. I can hear the jerk laughing as he zooms out.

I rub my as I stand up. "Hey are you alright?" My friend Haeri arrives and helps me dust my pants. "Was that Kim Jong in?"

"Yeah." I mutter. "What happened?" She asks, adjusting her book bag on her shoulder and leading me to her rusty but trusty car.

"I really don't wanna talk about it." I groan as I enter the passenger seat. "Just take me home, I'll tell you later."

She pouts. "Okay."

--

"I'm home." I call out as I enter my home.

"Unniee." My 6 year old sister Miyoon jumps and hugs my legs. My heart warms and its like 50% of my fatigue is gone. I pick her up into my arms. "Hey Yoonie." I coo at her her. "Where's Soorin?"

She extends her arm toward the kitchen and points at it. I make my way over to find Miyoon's n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter