Bad Partner

Bad Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEHUN

I step outside and look around but she's nowhere to be seen. Maybe she went to the girls bathroom or something. Why am I ever thinking about this? I decide to walk to my locker. I find L standing a few feet behind me, flirting with the cheerleader from this morning. Park Woomi. He takes her hand and writes something on it. His number I think. Insert eyeroll here.

I tap my foot waiting for him and a few girls pass me by. I hear a snippet of their conversation. 

"Did you see how cute Myungsoo Oppa looked while sleeping?" 

Wait. What?

"And when he yelled Pickles! So adorable!"

Excuse me while I go chuck myself off a cliff. "L! Hurry up dude!" I plead. He says goodbye to Woomi and comes my way. We begin to walk together to the lockers. "Did you get jealous that I was talking to that girl." Myungsoo pouted at me and I scoffed, "yeah sure man"

"I know you love me." He grins and states. I roll my eyes. We take our necessities from our lockers and head to our classes. I have Biology. A class I share with Jaehwa. 

WHY do I keep thinking about her today. This has to stop. 

Anyway I step into class and its almost full. So I take a seat in the third row lean back into the chair, students pile in and eventually the teacher comes in too. 

"Divide yourselves into groups of three, dear students. You are going to be given a group project. You will submit it within two weeks." The teacher announces, "you have five minutes." I look around me for a suitable partner. I find s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter