Good Will

Bad Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JAEHWA

As soon as Lee Mijin steps inside the classroom, it dawns on me. She's the one our teacher is talking about. SHE is our third partner.

I try to protest but to no avail. My day just keeps getting better and better. First, I have a not so pleasant encounter with my mom. Then I run out of gas on the way to school and I'm late and almost miss first period. And now I'm paired for a history project with my archenemy.

Lee Mijin. Little Miss Perfect. With the perfect grades. The perfect parents. Perfect home life. Perfect future. 

You see, her parents work in my mother's company. My mother is the CEO of a construction company and my dad is the CFO. Her parents are both managers or something. But every time they come over for dinner or if we go to their house or our families meet up at some company events. Every ing thing is about Mijin.

How perfect her grades are. How bright her future is. What a good daughter she is. What a responsible girl. Bla bla bla.

Disgusting.

I don't realize how taut my posture is until I glance at Sehun. He's looking at me with a mixture of confusion and reluctance. I loosen my jaw and unclench my fist. I take a deep breathe.

"We'll meet up at the coffee shop near the school tomorrow. Tomorrow is Saturday right?"

They both nod. I continue, "Okay then. Be there."

"Okay.." Sehun drawls. I take a look at him. His straight hair is combed. A rarity when it comes to guys of our generation who think coming to school with a freaking bed head is y.

Well. It is y though.

He has a beautiful nose which can only be achieved by rhinoplasty although I suspect it's real. His slightly parted lips are pink. 

He's a cutie. Not hot like Kai but still. A 9/10 if you're into his type.

He's really tall but like I'm tall too. 

"What war should we work on?" Mijin speaks up for the first time. I can tell she's nervous by the way her leg is bouncing.

"I was thinking about the second World War." Says Sehun. "It's the easiest to cover within the given time frame."

"World war 2 is too common and recent. We could do the second Sino-Japa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter