Mastermind Suga

방탄소년단 SUMMER Boys In Luv

That night, you were in your room when you heard your doorbell rang. You rushed to the door, only to find Suga smiling in front of you, handing you a black and white colored card.

'Swag huh?' You thought as you took the card from him.

"So, see you tomorrow, Dee?" He asked with his deep voice.

"Yeah, see you." You smiled.

"Oppa.." Suga mumbled. "Call me oppa.." he said.

"Yes, oppa, see you." Your cheeks blushed bright red.

"See you, pretty.." he turned his back and walked away.

"Oppa!" You shouted, calling him back. There was something you felt like you need to ask him. "Yes?" He looked at you.

"Do you really like me?" You asked, loud enough for him to hear. Suga giggled.

"Maybe I like you.." he said. "Hm.. or maybe I don't?" He laughed.

"See you tomorrow, Dee." He walked away in smile.

"AAAAAAAA!!!!!" You screamed, embarrassed of what you have just asked Suga. " Dee, you have to keep your head straight!" You hit your head with both of your palms.

Meanwhile, Suga went into BTS's suite and managed to gather all of s who were all getting ready to go to sleep.

"Ahh.. what is it hyung? I'm so sleepy." Jungkook sighed.

"Yoongi-ah, you better tell us right now. Can't you see our maknae is so sleepy?" Jin pulled Jungkook's head onto his lap and patted on the maknae's shoulder.

"Alright everybody, calm down! Swag Suga have something to say. Let's do this calmly because calm is so swag." Suga uttered, smiling sarcastically.

"Yo, just spill the words already!!" Rap Monster was getting furious with Suga's act.

"Okay okay.." Suga raised both of his hands to his head level. "Tomorrow will be the day where we got to spend our time alone with Dee and get to know her better.."

"WOW!! JUST ME AND HER?" Jimin shrieked like a girl who got a barbie doll.

"Yes, Jimin, everybody will have two hours to spend with her. So, make sure you spend it wisely and no excessive touching allowed with my girl!" Suga stared at each one of the members with his scary widened eyes.

"First, at 8.00 am Jimin-sshi will accompany her to do the morning exercises. Next, we have the breakfast session with Kookie-sshi at 10.00 am, and then Namjoon-sshi will have to take her for a stroll at 12.00 pm. After that, our pretty Dee will have lunch at 2.00 pm with V-sshi.."

"When is my turn, hyung? You're not being fair!" J-hope shouted.

"Relax, you fool, next you will have a swimming session with her at 4.00 pm. Strictly no peeping at her bikini, okay Hoseok-sshi, you get it?!" Suga leered at grinning J-hope.

"At 6.00 pm, she will have sunset picnic with swaggy me and get some rest at 8.00 pm. Lastly, she will have dinner with Jin hyung-sshi at 9.00 pm. Hyung, you have to make sure she return to her suite sharply at 11.00 pm."

Jin nodded to Suga's command. V clapped his hands.

"Wow, Suga hyung. Sometimes, I think you're quite clever too, besides all those swaggy thingy." He clapped again and made his alien face.

Suga smiled sarcastically again. There was some connection between the swaggy part of him and that sarcastic style of smile that he could not rip apart from his grin.

'I hope you sleep well tonight, pretty. Because starting from tomorrow I'm going to haunt you in your dreams.' Suga chuckled.