Angels' Whisper

방탄소년단 SUMMER Boys In Luv

Your trip to Kota Kinabalu has begun. You took the 9pm flight and slept all the way through the 12 hours journey. Arrived at the local airport at 8am, you saw a guy in black suit at the arrival hall holding a white card with your name on it.

"Hello, I believe I'm the 'Ms Dee' you're waiting for." You approached the guy.

"Oh hello, Ms Dee. Welcome to Kota Kinabalu. I'm Amir, your driver. Let me help you with your luggage." He smiled, then reached your luggage and lead the way to the car.

"Sure, thanks." You followed him until he stopped at a white shiny limousine and put your luggage inside it. You gasped in awe.

'Danial did all this? Man, this must be really expensive and he must be so sorry.' Your thoughts left you giggling alone.

Finally you arrived at the resort at 11.15am. It was a long tiring journey and you still felt sleepy due to the jet lag. All the way to your suite in level 7, there were no any other tourists seen in the resort, just a few friendly housekeeping crews doing their chores.

"Weird. This is not a creepy haunted resort isn't it?" You uttered the words to yourself. Blood rushed to your face and you shivered because of your own creepy thoughts.

"Whatever! I'm just going to enjoy myself here to the fullest. Woohoo!!" You screamed in joy, tapping your suite room card on the door.

The door opened and you were thrilled to tears looking around the big, luxurious, gold-themed suite. You pulled the long gold curtains wide open. In front of your eyes was the view of the blue sea, accompanied by the white, somehow sparkling beach sand with some palm trees waving their leaves to you, tempting you to go and be there with them.

After having late breakfast at the strangely silent and empty cafe, you changed into your newest pink polka dotted cute bikini and got your pink slippers out of your luggage. You left your door card at the reception counter and were ready to explore the summer resort.

Then, you reached the swimming pool area and took a quick dip in the pool. The cold water really triggers that jet lagged part of you and you decided to lay down on the poolside seat.

The pink towel you brought along was pulled up to your chest before you fell asleep soundly.

A group of seven good looking young boys were puzzled by your presence at the resort. Oh, it's the Bangtan Boys! They were there for the summer photobook shooting. Quietly, the boys approached you who were deep in your sleep.

"이 여자 누구야?
//Who is this girl?" Jin whispered to s.

"몰라 몰라..
// I don't know.." Jungkook whispered, staring at your face.

Jimin, Rap Monster, V, J-hope and Suga came closer to you.

"와~~ 완전 예쁘다~~
//Wow~~ she's seriously pretty~~" Jimin uttered, staring closely at your red lips.

"야! 정신차려!
//Hey! Keep it to yourself!" J-hope, Rap Monster and Suga punched Jimin on his shoulders. Jimin wiped his face with both of his hands, keeping the urge to kiss you to himself.

"야..! 의 떠나 보자 , 그녀는 깨어 있어!
//Hey..! Let's leave, this girl is waking up!" V panicked and dragged the boys out of your sight.

You woke up hearing voices whispering behind the bushes near the poolside. You recognised the sweet voices, it was the voices of your favorite kpop group members, the Bangtan Boys' voices.

'I must be dreaming. A sweet dream.' You giggled.

"AAAAAAAA!!!!!" A loud shriek of terror came from the bushes before you saw Jin standing behind the bushes, with Rap Monster, V, Jungkook, J-hope, Suga and Jimin trying to shut his mouth.

You fell from your seat out of shock.