Our Awkward Encounter

방탄소년단 SUMMER Boys In Luv

"GET THE SPIDER OUT OF MY SIGHT!" Jin shrieked, wiggling his body. Disgust was written all over his face.

"Hyung, you woke the girl up!" Jimin slapped Jin on the back of his head. Jin was startled, he forgot that you were there, too.

All of them gaped at you in shock. You tried to stand up but your feet were still wobbling like jelly so you ended up falling to the ground again.

"Um, I'm.. We're.. we're sorry to disrupt your rest here.." J-hope rushed to you and helped you to stand up. "Are you okay, miss?" He placed his hands on your shoulders.

"I'm.. I'm okay. I'm okay." You were drawn in the imagination of spending your trip with your favorite people of all. You were tight-lipped in front of them. The words you wanted to say would not come out from your mouth.

Jungkook peeked from behind the bushes. He was very timid in front of girls, you know that too. Especially when his face turned all red when you both exchanged gaze. "Hyung, didn't you say our manager booked this resort only for us for this whole week? Why is this girl here?" He whispered, pulling V's hand.

"Don't blame me, manager hyung said that to me himself, before he flew back to Korea this morning with our crews." V pulled his hand from Jungkook's grasp.

Rap Monster came closer to you and reach out his right hand for your hand. "I'm Namjoon. What are you doing here all alone, girl?" He winked.

"I'm Dee. I'll be here for a week, as you can see, as a tourist." You smiled nervously at each one of them.

"Alone? Wow you must be pretty brave." Jimin grinned as he grabbed your hand and gave you a kiss on your left cheek.

"! This is my first time meeting them yet I got a kiss from Jimin!" You yelled in your heart, feeling all excited with Jimin's greeting.

Jin slapped him on his back. "Who taught you that manner, young man?" He scolded Jimin who was already grinning stupidly, mouthing his apologies. Jimin would always be Jimin, indeed.

"There must be a mistake. We booked this resort just for ourselves, for this week. You shouldn't be here, should you?" Suga gave you a cold stare. There was a dark deadly aura emitted from his body.

"No, if she's here then there must be no mistakes, hyung. Come, let's get something to eat, I'm hungry." V held your hand, leading you to the cafe.

"Jungkook, get out of your hideout already!" He then shouted at Jungkook. The youngest member giggled and followed his elders to the cafe.

At the cafe, you sat with V on your left and Jimin on your right side. J-hope handed you a plate full of various food. Rap Monster, Jungkook, Jin and Suga fought over the buffet.

"As expected, buffet lunch is the best, right?" Jimin smiled at you.

You nodded awkwardly, still could not believe that the Bangtan Boys were actually there with you.

"By the way, I'm Jin. Mind if you introduce yourself?" Sweet Jin intoduced himself with his mouth full of sausages when all the members have taken their seats. He placed even more sausages on your plate.

By that time, your plate was like a mountain of food as the members kept on giving you half of their food but you did not have the feel to eat.

"I'm Dee. Believe it or not, I'm a fan of you guys." You said. All of the members were shocked and stopped eating.

"Wow! You know us?!" Jungkook's face was all red again.

"Wow~~ we're on a trip with one of our dear A.R.M.Y!!" J-hope shouted out of joy.

"What's your age?" V asked.

"Right right, tell us your age." Rap Monster smiled. Suga remained silent.
"I'm 20 this year." You giggled. Their english accent tickled your heart. 'They're even more cuter than in the videos I saw on YouTube!'

"Call us oppa then." Jimin teased you and laughed. "He's a noona, okay Jungkook?" He looked at Jungkook.

"Alright. Dee noona, I'm looking forward to our friendship!" Jungkook stood up and made a deep bow to you. You blushed shyly.

"Aigoo.. our pretty Dee is shy! Ah, our pretty Dee is prettiest when she's shy!" Jin punched his chest.

" 아~~ 형!! 하지마! 이 여자 는 내 꺼야!
// Aaa hyung!! Don't do that! This girl is mine!" Suga shouted at Jin.

You choked and coughed terribly. V handed you a glass of water and Jimin rubbed your back.

"Actually, Yoongi oppa, I can understand you. 난 오빠의 이해 // I understand you, oppa." You laughed. Suga gulped his water down nervously. All of the member laughed.
"Suga's caught in the act!!" They shouted.