A Day With The Boys

방탄소년단 SUMMER Boys In Luv

After that awkward lunch, Suga remained silent, observing you and the other members of BTS happily building a huge sandcastle by the beach. Jin, Rap Monster --who you called Joonie oppa because he told you to--, V, J-hope, Jimin and Jungkook all paid close attention to you as you were the first girl they ever made friends with after their debut.

Jungkook started telling you his highschool stories , V and Jimin teased on how fair you look under the sunlight, Rap Monster splashed water to you, J-hope taught you how to dance to the touch my body song, and as usual, Jin, told them to stop doing this and that to you.

"Oh ! We forgot to put on our sunblock cream!" J-hope shouted. Suga who was asleep woke up and threw the sunblock cream he carried along to J-hope.

"There you go, Hobie. Now shut up. I'm sleeping here." He said.

"Aigoo this hyung. When will he learn his manner?" J-hope muttered. "Our precious cute and fair Dee, come here, put this sunblock on!" He did his aegyo to you. You almost fainted because he looked so cute and hot at the same time. You nodded and went to J-hope quickly.

Suddenly Jin took the cream from J-hope and put some on his palm. J-hope punched Jin's back out of rage.

"I'll do it for you, Dee." Jin did not mind J-hope punching his back continuously. He then wiped your face with the cream. His long fingers softly moved around your face. You stared into his eyes as his eyes stared into yours. He smiled cutely.

"정말 예쁘다..// You're really pretty.." Jin whispered to your ears as your cheeks blushed.

"Wow, hyung. I'm really disgusted." V stucked his tongue out. Rap Monster laughed at the sight.

"Noona, please don't fall for Jin hyung. He does that to all girls." Jungkook grabbed your hand. "Jin hyung, don't mess with my noona." He pushed Jin away.

"Who are you to say that, Kookie?" Said Jin, pulling Jungkook's ears.

"I'm my noona's dongsaeng!" He dodged Jin's hands and hid behind your back, holding your shoulders with both hands.

"You act like you're going to protect me now you're hiding behind my back, my dongsaeng, Kookie?" You laughed as Jungkook showed his silly grin.

"Now that's the Kookie we all know. I'm afraid that he's possessed by something when he acted like he's going to protect you just now." Rap Monster sighed with relief.

"Dee," V poked your left shoulder. You turned to him and SPLASH! You were soaked wet with salty sea water and V was on his back, laughing at you.

"TAEHYUNG OPPA!!!" You screamed, trying to catch V who was running away while laughing at you.

"Let's get him!!" Rap Monster, J-hope, Jin, Jungkook and Jimin shouted while chasing you and V.

Suga watched all of you from his seat. "I have to come up with something," he sighed.