The Heartbreak

방탄소년단 SUMMER Boys In Luv

 

Hey guys, thanks for choosing this book to read. Do vote, comment your feels and share to your friends!

Expect typos and grammatical errors bcs I've been writing this through my phone. Love you guys! Enjoy reading ♡

☆☆☆☆☆

"Dee,

I'm sorry, being far away from you made me realize that I don't need you that much anymore. I'm sorry, again. You're a good girl, Dee. I don't deserve you.

Summer break is next week, right? I got you a one week trip to Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia. It's somewhere nice in Asia. Go cure your heart, girl.

I'm sorry,
Danial."

"Nice." You sobbed. "Nice, Danial. What happened to the 'wait for me, I'll be back' promises?"

It was no surprise at all. Danial had not called in months, just some postcards were posted to you monthly. There were never hand-written pages of letter that you once expected.

This time, it was a short letter in an A4 sized envelope, clipped with two-ways airplane tickets, some travel brochures on this Kota Kinabalu place, and your couple ring.

After three hours of reminiscing the old memories you both had together, you decided not to be a loser sobbing about your first breakup and just let him go. He was not a good guy anyway. Mom was right, dad was right, even your little annoying brother Alex was right about what a jerk he is.

"Mom!" You shouted happily while running down the stairs.

"Momma!! Oh mommy..!!" You sung, when you found mom in the kitchen, preparing dinner. You hugged her back.

"What got you so happy, sweetheart?" Mom was startled, she turned to you.

"Well, Dan got me a one week trip package, umm it's somewhere in Asia and I'm just wondering whether my sweety pie, angel-like, gorgeous mom would let me go there." You hugged mom and pecked a little kiss on her right cheek.

"That Danial again? What have I told you about him?" Mom pinched your cheeks until they turn red.

"Mom, your little angel here have just got dumped by that demon and he sent me the trip tickets. I bet he felt so sorry and sinned to have hurt your only daughter, aye?" You hold mom's hands.

"Aww sweetheart. You sure he sent you the real tickets? I don't want you to get tricked again this time. That little monster, he will get his punishment.." mom hugged you and your hair.

"I've done some researches and confirmed with the resort, mom. I'm on their list and my flight is next week." You jumped with joy. In your head, you imagined having fun alone without being bothered by anyone.

"You're twenty now, hun. Go tell daddy and I'm sure he will let you go. Now I've got dinner to make. Shoo shoo.." mom pushed you out of the kitchen.