Chapter ;5

I Choose To be With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"I would love to", all of them simultaneously turn their heads towards the door to see who's coming.

All of them froze on their place when they see the visitor. Their shock faces are enough to tell that they didn't expect the visitor to come. Not at all. 

"Can I come in?", the visitor asks nervously as she looks down playing with her fingers.

"Em, ye..yes", even Krystal herself stuttered. Ofcourse, Krystal's shock than ever.

The visitor come in and go straight to Krystal who is sitting on her bed. The visitor placed the fruits that she brought on the table next to the bed. Kai motion the visitor to have a seat on the chair next to the bed but the visitor refuse. The visitor looks straight to Krystal and give her a small smile.

"So, do you want to take a walk with me?", the visitor held out her hand to Krystal. Krystal looks hesitates for a while but Kai give her a nod so she reach out for the visitor's hand.

 

 

 

 

Both of them go to the hospital's garden to get some air have a talk. Fortunately, only both of them are there and only silence filled the garden. It is so awkward at first as if they just meet each other for the first time today. 

The visitor clear before starts the conversation. "How are you Jung?", and look at Krystal.

"I'm fine I guess", Krystal also take a look at the visitor. They just looked at each other, speechless. They don't know how to start but the only thing that both of them know is the fact that they miss each other so much. Minutes passed and tears started to brim on their eyes.

"I miss you."

"I miss you too."

"I miss you more", and the next thing that they know they are in each other's arm crying.

"We miss you so much Ssul", Krystal murmured, still in her tears.

Truth, when Sulli decide to left the group without discussing with them, f(x) members were hurt with her decision. All they could think of during that time was when did things go wrong, was she hurting or did they done something wrong towards her and all the negative thoughts occupied their mind. Even the energetic Amber did not talked for few days. Everyone was wondering why did Sulli make such a decision. After she left the group, they barely met each other even if they are still in the same company. Things started to get awkward as they did not contact each other. Time passed, Sulli continue her job as an actress and model while F(x) members are busy with their own schedules. 

After being in each other's embrace for quite a long time, they pulled away. Krystal look up to her long time bestfriend as she is taller than her as if askimg for explaination. 

Getting the look from Krystal, Sulli knows that she had to explain everything to her.

"I'm sorry, Soojung. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry that I make the decision without discussing with you guys first. I'm at fault and I'm sorry for that"

"I'm having a depres

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter