Chapter ;4

I Choose To be With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Did I surprised you baby?", Onew grinned from ear to ear while pulling Luna into a hugged. Luna just froze in his hug, trying to process everything. Both of them haven't met each other for about 2 months as Shinee was busy with the world tour. They barely contact with each other for the past two months and what makes Luna upset was Onew didn't even congratulated her for her solo debut.

"Why are you here?"

"No, I mean wh..when did you come back?", Luna stuttered. Yes, she's upset with him but she couldn't care less as she miss her boyfriend so much.

"I arrived here about an hour ago? I went straight here from the airport", he kissed her forehead lovingly.

They look into each other's eye deeply, longing for each other. They knew that they miss each other so much.

"I miss you", both of them whisper.

"Ehem ehem", Amber coughed and clear feeling uncomfortable watching the scene.

"Guys, you do remember that I'm here right?", and with that Luna and Onew let go of each other. 

"Sorry Amber", Onew rubbed his neck but then showed her a peace sign feeling not so guilty and wrapped his arm around Luna's waist.

Luna just shook her head watching her boyfriend's behavior. Onew bought her a cake and few sets of fried chicken for the manager, hair stylist, makeup artist, dancers and everyone who's in charge of Luna. Luna decided to change her outfit into more comfortable one. She asked Amber and Onew to wait for her in the car as Onew wanted to tag along to visit Krystal. And guess what? Onew who knew very well that Luna will take some time drag Amber to the fried chicken restaurant near the Mnet building.

Luck must be on their side, they finished eating and went to the car parked and saw Luna just went out from the elevator.

"Oppa, you sure know your girlfriend very well", hearing that Onew just smirked.

They talked alot in the car along the way to the hospital. From the condition of Krystal, how the fans reacted to the situation and Onew just listen while driving. Amber have told him what had happened when they were eating just now.

 

 

"Guys, I'm bored", Krystal pouted at the guys.

"Then, what do you to do Krys baby?", Chen asked her while eating nachos with the others that just finished watching MCountdown.

Krystal's taking some time to think when she suddenly snapped her finger, making her looked like she's having the greatest idea ever.

"No", all the exo members said while shaking their head.

"What? I didn't even said anything yet?!"

"Still no"

"You guys don't even know what I'm gonna say!", she protested.

"Knowing you Jungie, you wanna go out. Right?"

"How did you know?"

"Cause we're awesome and we know it?", Sehun smirk.

Ugh, why did these guys know me too well? K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter