Chapter ;1

I Choose To be With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal's hand trembled after reading the news from her phone. Her eyes starts to brim with tears.

"Unnie..",thats the only word that come out of .

Vic as the eldest and a 'mom' to her quickly give Krystal a hug. Luna and amber each hold her hands calming her down keep saying positive words. They are on their way heading to their office, which is none other than SME.

Krystal cried non stop reading all the negative comments towards her, she felt sorry for her members and fans. 'What do I do now?', she can't think anything except for Kai. 'How is he doing? Have he read the news?'. She's daydreaming till they reached SME building. She got out of the car quickly and walked with difficulty as she fell at the airport just now.

She tried to walk by herself without any helped from her member as she felt sorry towards them with the news about her dating came out. 

 

 

"Soojung!", she ignored them and went to their dance practice room. Luna, Amber and Vic ran to catch up with her but she quickly locked herself in the room, not letting anyone entering the room. She wanted to be alone.

 She finds her phone in her pocket and reread the news. She is like 'How can this happen? How can they saw us?' 

"Heol, how can she be with our Kai oppa? Our oppa deserve better"

"This girl has nothing"

"What do we do with her..,she really needs a lesson"

She read all the comments with tears. She never thought the dispatch will caught them. With all the comments full with hatred, she was so stress out than ever.

 

 

"Unnie, what do we do? We can't just let her be alone in there. She needs us, she needs a shoulder to lean on.", Luna said with full of worries.

"I know Lun but lets give her some time", Vic sigh for nth times while leaning on Amber's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter