Chapter ;2

I Choose To be With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai ran as fast as he could towards fx practice room. There, he saw Vic and Luna kept asking Krystal to open the door. 

"Noona, what happened? How come she's all alone in the room?", Kai asked them while asking Krystal to open the door. Vic told him everything while Luna still in panicked.

"Krys!"

"Hey baby, open the door for me."

"Jung Soojung, you better open this door for me. Tell me you're okay in there."

"Answer me!"

"Let's talk okay, lets face this together", Kai never stop persuaded his girlfriend and try to convince her that everything is gonna be okay.

 

 

Kai asked for the spare keys but unfortunately the key was also in the room. Kai was so frustrated that he can't do anything. Half an hour passed, only Krystal's sobbed can be heard. All the exo members also came there trying to help Kai. Minutes passed, only silence can be heard and that's it. Kai can't take it anymore. He's more worried than anyone, he's worried that Krystal might harm herself. 

"I'm sorry but i have to break this door. That's the only way left.", Kai looked at Vic as if he's asking for permission.

Vic nodded and without waiting too long, Kai kicked the doorknob as hard as he can. After a few kick, the door opened and there she is. 

"Soojung!", all of them were shocked to see Krystal's lying down on the floor around the broken mirror helplessly with tears on the eyes and blood on her footprint. She accidently stepped on the broken glass while throwing tantrums.Kai's the first person who went to her and place her head on his lap followed by the others. 

"Baby, wakeup..Why do you have to hurt yourself?", Kai's still trying to wake her up while Luna called the ambulance. Later, the ambulance came and took Krystal to the hospital with Kai tagged along.

 

 

Krystal woke up to the scent of medicine and white wall around her. She barely remember anything that happened yesterday. Her head felt so dizzy and hurts like hell. She looked to her left side table looking for a drink water. She tries to lift her right hand but she felt like someone was holding her hand. She turned around only to be greet by Kai's sleeping

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter