Chapter ;3

I Choose To be With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Knocks on Krystal's door were heard for a few times.

"Come in", Kai answered instead of his girlfriend.

"Our baby Soojungieeeeeeeeee", there comes Chanyeol and Baekhyun enter the room with their loud voices that probably can be heard all over the floor. They both quickly pushed Kai aside and hugged Krystal tightly. Kai had his jaw drop looking at the scene. Did they just pushed me aside and simply went to hug my girlfriend?! 

Meanwhile Krystal who is stuck between the two guys had a hard time to breath. "Guys, I can't breathe", she patted Chanyeol's hand lightly as she's still weak and didn't have enough energy yet.

"Alright guys, let her go. She's still not well yet", Kai said and pull the two guys away from his girl while Chanyeol and Baekhyun just pouted sadly. Kai asked his two hyungs wether only both of them came and where are the other members. Shortly after that, all the Exo members came with foods in their hands. Besides Chanyeol and Baekhyun, they decided to buy some various of foods first at the hospital's cafeteria hoping that Krystal would have some appetite to eat.

"We were so worried about you Jungiee", making Krystal smile lightly. She's closed with all her labelmates and being pampered alot as she's one of the SM baby. Thus, she is grateful having them around her and never stop supporting her. 

 

 

Fx currently working on their own schedule as Vic is in China filming her new drama and Luna is having her solo debut stage on MCountdown today. Amber who happened not to have any schedule that day decide to come and cheer for Luna. 

Before fly to China, Vic ofcourse make sure to visit her baby at the hospital last night. She went there while Krystal is still unconcious that time. She stayed there for a while and have a talked with Kai. 

"Are you alright, Kai?"

Instead of answering, Kai just hummed. To be honest, he have alots of thing playing in his mind that time. How to handle the situation, what about his and Krystal's fans, but most imporantly he's worried sick about Krystal.

"Kai, I have know you for quite a long time and I have think of you as my younger brother. I know there's a lot of things playing in your mind right now but stay strong. Everthing's gonna be fine. All of us are and will always be with you guys. Do what you think's right and what makes you happy. We're human just like all people out there. The only thing different is our job so wether they like it or not they h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter