Prologue

Crisscross (semi-hiatus)

 

Narrator's pov:

 

The sky was blue. Light blue. It was the color of a shallow sea.

Wind carried clouds in the blue sky. The clouds looked like white swans.

A pair of eyes, chestnut colored orbs, looked into the sky, staring absentmindedly. Those eyes weren't watching but staring into the distance.

His lips were curled up in a soft  smile as his longer locks danced with the wind.

"How long have I been here?" the person asked himself as he looked in front of him again, standing at a hill's top, green grass under his feet and trees far away from him.

There was no one to give him an answer as he was all alone, his eyes showing a sadness that quickly disappeared again.

"When will I meet him again?" he continued to ask, not bothering himself with the fact that there was no one to respond him. 

There was curiosity in his expression, amusement and curiosity.

He lifted his right hand and reached for his chest, fingers touching an amulet made of gold. The golden amulet was beautifully carved with elegant curls and foreign symbols. 

At the center there was place for a dark blue stone, the color was so dark that it it looked like the depth of the depth of a very deep ocean. 

Eyelids closed and he whispered an incantation before he disappeared along with the wind.

"It's been a long time since I have seen airplanes again. They didn't exist yet at the places I've been visiting these years." he muttered to himself, hands letting go of his amulet, the jewlery dangling around his neck. "It feels nostalgic."

"Oh sorry." another person apologized, having bumped against the mysterious one.

"It's alright. I wasnt' looking either." he chuckled, making the one younger than him smile back. "You're a college student, right? I think you should hurry or you'll miss your class."

"Ah, yes! Sorry for bumping against you!" he said again before rushing off, into the sea of people. "Do Kyungsoo! You really should try to wake up on time!" the college student scolded himself, dodging two high school girls that were running for their lives as well, trying to be on time.

 

 


 

Hope you liked this prologue! Kinda like an introduction ^^

Please subscribe and comment, please don't be silent readers :D 

Look forward for more ~

Please check out my other stories as well ^^