The 5 of Him #2

The 5 of Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another morning that Chanyeol needs to wake up as others than himself. He is now knows which person he is only by looking at his fingers the others had. And today, he is being Sehun. He sigh. Chanyeol wishes that he can wake up as himself for some days in a row so he could see Kyungsoo without skipping a day.

Sehun gets up from bed and look at the mirror just to read a "post it" Chanyeol left for him or the other three. Because, for being other person than he is, Chanyeol sometimes need to remind them that they're still Chanyeol no matter what. Chanyeol always left ssome messages for each person.

Sehun read all of them without worrying about others privacy. Well, all of them, including him is Chanyeol anyway, so..

"Jongin, don't forget that you are me, Chanyeol. Don't look at Krystal like you're going to marry her. She's been my best friend, don't dare you to ruin my friendship with her!"

"still, the old message", Sehun mumbles by reading the post Chanyeol never stop giving to Jongin with the same message.

"Baekhyun, your job is simple, "DON'T INTENTIONALLY FORGET TO TEXT KYUNGSOO!!"

"Suho, don't waste my father's money for some girls you date for a day!!"

Sehun giggles by reading the messages Chanyeol gives to Suho. Because it's funny that Suho can have the fun but Chanyeol's father still blame him even the father knows it was Suho. "they're still you, no matter what", he would say to Chanyeol.

And then Sehun finally read the message for himself.

"Sehun.. Don't answer Kyungsoo's call, our voice is totally different. You only can pretend to be me by texting him. JUST TEXT HIM!!"

"what is this bull?", Sehun asks and throws the message from Chanyeol because he doesn't like to get ruled especially by Chanyeol. Let say Sehun is a rebel. And deep dowsn he is still Chanyeol, which means he still want to keep in touch with Kyungsoo, to hear his voice.

He then walk to the bathroom to wash his face when suddenly Krystal come to his room.

"Chanyeol..!!!", She shouts before she opens the door and find that he is being Sehun for today. "oh.. Sehun-ah"

"what? You doesn't sound so please to find that Chanyeol is me today?", Sehun says sarcastically before he heads to the bathroom. And Krystal just ignore him because she can say that she doesn't really match when Chanyeol being Sehun. He is annoyingly cold, Krystal thinks.

 

Sehun is a bit narcissistic. He knows the other four faces since they all framed in Chanyeol's room. And he always say that Sehun version of Chanyeol is the most gorgeous version. Even compared with Chanyeol himself. 

He then hears his phone ringing, before he can reaches his phone, Krystal is the one to catch it first and pick up the call.

"hello, Kyungsoo..", Krystal says and makes Sehun rushly run towards her to get his phone back. But krystal refuse to give hom back the phone and keep talking to Kyungsoo.

"hmmm.. Chanyeol is still sleeping right now. Want me to wake him up??", Krystal says without thinking. Then she looks at Sehun who is showing him the message Chanyeol gave to him. Krystal suddenly close his mouth, doesn't know that Sehun doesn't allowed to answer the phone (anymore).

Yes.. Anymore. The other three has been going with the rukes Chanyeol gave to them. To never pick up Kyungsoo's call and they only allowed to text him. But Sehun always disobey and keep picking up the call until Kyungsoo asking Chanyeol why is his voice sounds different and Chanyeol needs to rule them.

Krystal then back to Kyungsoo who still connected in phone. "Kyungsoo.. I'm afraid he can wake up today, haha i'll let him know that you're calling, oke?", then she hang up the call.

Krystal who is currently sit on Chanyeol's bed, gets up right away to Sehun who is standing in front of the mirror that full with "post it" Chanyeol sticks at. It's been a long time that she visits Chanyeol's room even she knows it's been Chanyeol's habit,  but the message sometimes chage so she could miss some point.

Like the message she read about Jongin and smiling by her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter