The 5 of Him #3

The 5 of Him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It’s been a week since the last time Chanyeol and Kyungsoo met. But doesn’t mean Chanyeol can’t see him. He still see him every single day, even not as Chanyeol himself.

He asks Krystal to help him to talk with Kyungsoo. Shockingly, as he knew that Krystal is Chanyeol’s best friend, he still agrees to meet with her. But Chanyeol want to come with her, just in case Krystal saying something that makes the situation worse.

“Why you ask my help if you don’t trust me?”, Krystal ask, feel offended that Chanyeol doesn’t trust her. Even she hardly act to be mad since Chanyeol is Jongin for today. And she can never refuse Jongin. Jongin is Krystal’s favorite of Chanyeol.

“Just in case, okay?”, Jongin begs and Chanyeol knows, by having this body, Krystal can’t resist him.

Krystal just smiles sweetly, too sweet that Chanyeol feels a bit frightened by the smiles. Like she plans something evil. She is an evil, Chanyeol thought. She is an angle who sweetly evil, Jongin thought.  Then they’re heading out to the place where she makes an appointment with Kyungsoo.

Not so long after she arrives, Kyungsoo comes by himself. He is not look so welcome by seeing that Krystal isn’t alone. Or maybe by the fact that they meet to talk about Chanyeol.

“Hey, Kyungsoo..”

“Hi..”, Kyungsoo says coldly but still try to be friendly even he can’t hide his stare to throw a questioning look to Jongin.

“He is my boyfriend..”, Krystal wrap her hand on Jongin’s arm as she throws a sweet smile to Jongin and he smiles back, even deep down Chanyeol would kill both of them soon after this. “..if that’s alright with you, can he stay with us?”, Krystal bites her lips, being cute as she tries to beg Kyungsoo. But what could Kyungsoo do about it? He can’t be rude to refuse Jongin’s existence there.

Kyungsoo knows, the only intention Krystal ask him to meet up is to talk about Chanyeol. He gives her a shot as he thinks that maybe he was overreacted the last time he talk with the tall guy. But then..

“It’s not a silly story, Kyungsoo-ah. I’m not asking you to understand, but at least, respect him and his life. It’s not easy for him to-“

“I’m sorry, Krystal. But, I don’t think I can”, Kyungsoo gets up from his seat ready to leave before Krsytal stops him with her words.

“What if he is Chanyeol?”, Krytsal says at her risk. Kyungsoo stops his steps to look at Krystal and then find that the guy Krystal mean he’s Chanyeol is Jongin, the guy she told him he’s her boyfriend. Without get any respond other than a shaking head, Kyungsoo leave Krystal and Jongin. And they both can only sigh. Kyungsoo is a hard task. But well, who wouldn’t?

 

*

 

Chanyeol wakes up and find his fingers very pretty. He knows he turn to be Baekhyun for today. He sighs. Baekhyun wakes up from bed and read the message Chanyeol left for him. “Baekhyun, pleaseee!!!” is the only words Chanyeol left for him. And now it turns Baekhyun who is sighing. Chanyeol is hopeless and he needs his other four to work with him. Think and act to get Kyungsoo back. But he knows he can’t rely on each of them. Like he can’t rely on Baekhyun.

Baekhyun could say that he likes Kyungsoo, in some way. But, sometimes that guy is too cold for Baekhyun to handle and he prefers to stay home whole day, sleep until he change to be other than him. But today, maybe he will give a shot to Kyungsoo, for Chanyeol. The hard part about it is because Kyungsoo knows Baekhyun as Chanyeol’s friend, he afraid that Kyungsoo refuse to meet him.

But he still try as he drives to Kyungsoo’s house and ask him to have dinner with him.

“Why?”, Kyungsoo asks when Baekhyun is already in front of his place, waiting outside since Kyungsoo doesn’t offer him to get in. Fortunately, Baekhyun still have his patient. The night has just started.

“Because… you owe me a life? I saved you from drowning, remember?”, Baekhyun use his best weapon even he knows Chanyeol won’t like this idea. What Baekhyun can do? Chanyeol doesn’t even give him an idea.

But that idea works anyway, Chanyeol would be pleased. At least he can see Kyungsoo in person again, even he has to borrow Baekhyun’s body. So they both drive to the nearest place they can get. Even Chanyeol would consider this as a date, Baekhyun’s personality can make this dinner feels very casual. He’s not going to serve Kyungsoo what to order even he would pay the dinner since he’s the one who asked.

“So, what is this about?”, Kyungsoo asks.

“Hmm?”, Baekhyun who still busy with his unfinished drink just look at Kyungsoo.

“It must be not only about I owe you a life. And the dinner is too good anyway, I almost feel like in a date..”, Kyungsoo says honestly.

“It just.. a dinner, I’m not interest to date you actually..”, Baekhyun says, and Chanyeol regret for relying on Baekhyun.

“It’s been more than a month after that accident, and you never ask me about my debt to you after that even when we see each other, then why are you asking all of a sudden?”

“Uhmmmm.. I’m busy before tonight?”, Baekhyun tries to lie but he knows Kyungsoo won’t buy it since Kyungsoo get up from his seat to leave Baekhyun alone. Baekhyun then prevent Kyungsoo from going by holding his hand. Kyungsoo stare at his wrist that Baekhyun holds and then turn his stare to him very bold. “Okay.. I’ll tell you what this is about. Can you sit please?”

“No, I don’t wanna talk about Chanyeol or anything that related to him”, Kyungsoo says as he refuse to sit back. He then let go of Baekhyun’s hold but not yet leaving him. Baekhyun shock at first that Kyungsoo knowing his intention tonight.

“Then how about me? Do you wanna talk about me?”

“Why should we do that?”

Baekhyun stuck in silence since he doesn’t know what to say and just looking at Kyungsoo blankly. Kyungsoo gives him some times to say something and they both just looking each other until Kyungsoo makes an expression like he is about to explode. Baekhyun really thinks that Kyungsoo is really good at reading a situation. Without him to make any words, Kyungsoo would know what is going on. Like right now, just by seeing Baekhyun’s eyes, Kyungsoo knows what Baekhyun trying to say.

“Don’t!! Don’t come near me again!!!!”, Kyungsoo says before he get out from the restaurant where they’re having a dinner. Baekhyun sighs before he run towards Kyungsoo to save his night, Chanyeol’s night.

“Soo.. wait!!!”, Baekhyun says and he shock that Kyungsoo suddenly stop.

“Why did you just call me??? Soo?? Are we even close to each other?”

“Not us, but you and Chanyeol are”

Kyungsoo shakes his head disbelief of Baekhyun’s attitude because how could he knows about his closeness with Chanyeol. And without saying any words anymore, since he think he doesn’t need to, he leave Baekhyun and walk himself to home. “Sorry Chanyeol, I’ve tried..”, Baekhyun says to himself.

 

 

*

 

Chanyeol wakes up as himself after he missed for three days. It’s very exhausting that he can’t never control himself when he can get up as his own body. He then look at the mirror and read a message that has his name.

“Chanyeol, stop hiding yourself within us. Just face him as yourself. –B”

Chanyeol sigh. He wishes he can face Kyungsoo by himself, like Baekhyun suggests. He wishes Kyungsoo would let him tell his full story but who is he kidding? No one could believe this story Chanyeol has. Not even in google to find that there’s some evidence that makes this story feels real, scientifically. But Chanyeol still get out from his bed and soon from his house to see Kyungsoo.

Once, when Kyungsoo still a friend of him, Chanyeol invite him to the art gallery he owns. For having this case, Chanyeol prefer to do art and people doesn’t need to know him in person, he can work behind his artistic creations. His parent gives him an art gallery to run, but then he gives it out to Suho, the other self of him, the one he think is good at playing business. Suho is the one he can really work with for his daily activity. Chanyeol only need to paint, Suho would sell it. And then Chanyeol found out that Kyungsoo loves art.

Chanyeol knows that his own gallery is the place he can see Kyungsoo silently. Looking him from a far when Chanyeol isn’t being himself. And he knows he still can find him there since the smaller guy having no idea that the place is owned by Chanyeol.

But, not as he imagine, he can’t barely moves his feet to come closer to the place when he can see from the outside of the gallery that indeed Kyungsoo is there. Looking at one of his favorite painting that Chanyeol made, but he didn’t know. So, Chanyeol reach his limit, can’t moves his step closer and decide to enjoy Kyungsoo’s view from afar. Not for too long, Kyungsoo is disappear from Chanyeol’s sight. He realize that he should’ve giving him up. After trying for some times, Kyungsoo is clear that he refuses to accept the story Chanyeol has.

As he daydreaming, he realize that there’s a pair of eyes looking at him from across the street he stands. The street light is red, the cars has stopped and people walk to cross the street, but not Chanyeol and Kyungsoo who stand steadily on their own spot. Kyungsoo who stands across the street has been looking at him maybe for minutes, Chanyeol himself not sure, but their eyes meet. For a moment they look at each other but no one moves closer or say a word. But no, Chanyeol couldn’t let this chance runs from his hold. He then decides to approach him before the street light change to be green and he can’t cross the street. And that is when Chanyeol misses his chance to come near to Kyungsoo as the smaller guy disappear from his sight.

Could Chanyeol claims himself he has tried?

 

*

 

For some days, Sehun would decides to go out from the house. Like today, when he decides to help Chanyeol to meet Kyungsoo in person. Not because Chanyeol is hopeless, but because he has the feeling closest with what Chanyeol’s feels when it’s about Kyungsoo. Means that Sehun is also catching feeling towards the smaller guy.

And Sehun is good at spying.

He comes to Kyungsoo’s University and wait for the latter to finish his study time. When he sees Kyungsoo finally get out from his campus, he follows the latter to the dorm building. He can’t get in since he isn’t the student of the university, so again he waits outside. He talks to himself what is into himself. For staying outside and wait for hours for someone isn’t very Sehun. But, still, this is not only Chanyeol’s will but also his own will. He even doesn’t realize that he’s been waiting for Kyungsoo for about 12 hours and the sky is dark already.

But his effort doesn’t useless as he looks at Kyungsoo is going out from his dorm with his other friends. He looks that all of Kyungsoo’s friend is dragging him outside, Kyungsoo must be refuse to go out this late. Sehun smiles by seeing the view. And he follows those university students that apparently they’re heading to the club.

This is perfect, he thought. That club is the perfect place to hit on someone. And Sehun keep thinking about his strategy to hit on Kyungsoo while he still follows the latter until they arrive at the club. Sehun just sit on the bar table while Kyungsoo surrounded all by his friends and get teased because he refuse to get a girl and begs his friends to allow him to go home. And Sehun just watched Kyungsoo, waiting for his space to hit on Kyungsoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter